CIA ‘too white’ to spot 9/11 clues? No Diversity

I’ll see you Muslims are incompetent with two NY high skyscrapers collapsing, the Pentagon on fire and a United Airlines flight crashed in field. 1000’s of Americans dead.
AND
I’ll raise you the ongoing cost of billions of dollars in security costs and inconvenience to 100’s of American.
A Ginned-up fake war costing trillions, more thousands of American dead, wounded and disfigured, and handing control of the Middle East to Iran.

All for the merger investment of approx. $3 million.

ETA: That post of yours was a nice Gish gallop.

Yeah, 9/11 was a black swan event. No one had ever thought to hijack an airliner to turn it into a guided missile.

But in point of fact, skyjackings mostly by Arab and Moslem terrorists had been depressingly common for thirty plus years before that and SOP was to let the hijackers have control of the plane because all they usually did was fly around and try to get press coverage.

That’s what made it so clever. It sets you up to think things are going one way and then it goes another. But like all great magic tricks, you can only do it once.

That’s not a Gish gallop. That post has a ■■■■■■■ thesis statement.

AQ didn’t work the way the article says and there were people who were extremely concerned but virtually no one outside of them grasped how different AQ was.

Here are examples of the way things usually went. Here are examples of how AQ did things. Here are examples of how incorrect the mainstream narrative about them is.

2 Likes

But this was much, much more than another simple airliner skyjacking.

Of course it was.

But they didn’t know that at the time.

1 Like

They didn’t know that when it happened. That’s why it was such a shocking and effective move that literally changed the world forever and also why it will never work again.

Are you serious? :flushed:

Of course I am.

Something that you should know about Tommy… he went obsessive about understanding the War on Terror like I went obsessive on understanding the 2008 financial collapse.

Stay calm… have a good conversation and you will learn a lot from Tommy beyond a single article that can’t encapsulate an incredibly complex subject.

Also… when it comes to the subjects of guerilla warfare, insurrections and the like… shut up and listen to Sneaky. You will learn a lot about that subject.

4 Likes

I like you; I think you have potential here.

But, as someone who has been here for over a decade—and that’s short compared to some others here—I kindly suggest you drink a cup of humility. A few of the posters in this thread may not agree on a lot, but they have some extremely deep knowledge on particular subjects and are some of the least trollish on the board.

1 Like

I like Tommy, but he gets wonkish and too wanting to get tied-up what I consider too minor details. That was my gish gallop comment.

Sneaky, I understand, worked for south America govts. at one time. I have no doubt his view on guerilla warfare, insurrections and the like is ‘‘unique’’.

1 Like

Wasn’t the planner of 9/11 that guy that looks like Ron Jeremy in his arrest Sheikh Mohammed?

1 Like

“Rangers Lead the Way”

Yessir. He was never a member of Al Qaeda. He was a freelance Baloch (which just means Persian born in Pakistan) terrorist who had a really next level bonkers idea.

The devil or God is in the details, depending on who you ask. But that’s where all the important stuff is.

Hey these cons forced me into it. . .I can’t stand getting humiliated in debates lol.

3 Likes

Learn something every day I didn’t know he wasn’t a member, :+1:

John Brennan is, according to some reports, a Mohammedan convert, so it is not surprising he would like more Mohammedans in the CIA. That would be very helpful to the establishment and expansion of an Islamic caliphate.

1 Like

Really? So, why, when the agencies were flagged that those hijackers were enrolled to learn to fly planes, we’re agents told to stand down and not interfere?

Whether it’s one or thousands, it isn’t a laughing matter. IMO only the tip of this iceberg is at the surface and being seen. Consider that the members they know about and are being investigated are in the hundreds. Just in Rotherham; Investigators are working to trace a total of 426 grooming gang members who abused an estimated 1,500 victims in Rotherham.

Yeah of a 20 year period that’s a lot of women. I stand corrected.

1 Like