Chip Roy and his Public Service Reform Act

and that would be a clear misuse of power. One for which he would pay in the next election.

its a strawman, and an asinine one at best

If the boss doesnā€™t want them they can be fired for anything (or nothing).

WW

correct! and the boss answers to us.

pure strawman.

1. would never happen
  2. nobody has 2 million friends
  3. if it happened only once with just one guyā€¦ all hell would break loose politically.

its ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  ironic that the same posters that laugh off the possibility of Iran attacking NYC if and when they can think that this will deffinately happen just because its technically possible.

1 Like

:rofl:

What do these two premises have to do with each other?

OK. Most of the people in this thread who commented on it (note: It was in the context of a wholesale layoff of those who voted a particular way) consider it an asinine strawman.

Clearly you donā€™t consider it so.

And ā€¦ your position is noted.

one is becoming more possible and when it is possible is at least somewhat likely to happenā€¦ you laugh

one will never happen, its politically impossible and technically unfeasableā€¦ you fear (not really, you just think its a great leftist talking point to gin up fear in the gullible leftist base.)

Lib duplicity.

And when a rock gets tossed into a pack of dogs, the one that yelps is the one that got hit.

Your yelp is telling.

1 Like

This has been the neo-con line for 30+ years.

All of these adjectives equally apply to the premise that Iran will nuke NYC.

I think you also misunderstood my point - I am not worried that a President will simply fire everyone.

I just do not understand what you find ā€œironic.ā€

None of this means anything.

There is one person in particular that routinely spouts how XXX will never happen but the GOP spin it up for votes. That person is know doing that very thing with this. I donā€™t think the post was directed necessarily directed at you.

To a lib. :person_shrugging:

:rofl::+1:t4:

2 Likes