China Trade Policy - Where Do We Go From Here?

That should be good. :popcorn: :grin:

Yes the union heads are all still pro Democratic this is true but the rank and file union members are mostly voting for Trump, think of that just for a second Trump a clown a reality TV star a joke. Yet they turn to him why?

Insourcing - outsourcing. I hardily even hear it brought up as a big issue in the Democratic Party these days, Obama knew it when he was a senator and spoke against it, even though unfortunately he did little to stop or slow it.

Everything is ok when the economy is on fire and doing good like pre-coronavirus but not in times like these which are turbulent at best.

US unions donate nine times as much of their members’ money to the Democrats than they do to Republicans. They should not be bribing politicians with their members funds, especially when they don’t know who their members support. Those funds should be used for the benefit of the workers, not to line politicians pockets.

The only thing politicians should be rewarded with is individuals’ votes, if they serve well in the individuals’ estimations.

Nah. I am good with it.

I even give to my union’s PAC.

I’m surprised they don’t consult you first? :sunglasses:

for that to happen we need to change how we fund government. the current system serves political corruption and “interests” which corrupt them. I have long advocated the APTT as the proper vehicle to take that out of the tax code.

To split the country?

I don’t know what APTT is.

automated payments transaction tax

1 Like

I’m very warm to the concept. It seems to me that a very small percentage tax on every transaction instead of VAT and income tax would bring in millions from stockmarket and financial exchange gamblers and businesses. What are the cons?

don’t see any myself. to me, it is the most free market tax system there could be

1 Like