China Trade Policy - Where Do We Go From Here?

All the sheople keep regurgibleat this exact same line and then go on to complain about all the things the Big Guy has done.

2 Likes

Which is contrary to this:

“Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.”

1 Like

Come on, Man

1 Like

:thinking:. This is an interesting concept :thinking:

Come on, Man. Where did you get that notion from? AOC Playbook?

Are you seriously trying to pretend the global economic system doesn’t favor capital over labor?

Especially since a large proportion of economic “activity” is rentier capitalist in nature and doesn’t even involve labor?

1 Like

I’m a free trader with other representative nations.

China is not one of em.

There will be no significant pressure on China if we insist on going a “bilateral” route.

Leaving nations and businesses to their own devices to negotiate on their own will only enhance China’s power.

3 Likes

I am perhaps the only person here who suffered financially from Harvey Wienstien.

Project Runway was one of my summer jobs for years.

So when I say that I hope he rots in jail for the rest of his life I mean it without any reservations.

So please… don’t try to play that card with me.

It is super stupid.

1 Like

Okay… argue with me where labor gets one over on capital.

Are your seriously trying to pretend the global economic system does favor capital over labor. Maybe that is the greed problem with Globalists

I am glad to hear you are now saying, :us: Make America First :us:

I would also like to say :us: Vote for President Trump and Vice President Pence :us:. Four more years :us:

You should have not worked for and supported Harvey, till his wheels fell off.

You will have to ask AOC.

Ahhh… going the stupid route I see.

Should I have not worked on “Cosby” back in the 90’s?

1 Like

So… no real argument then.

Got ya.

More real than you think. But that is cool.

If you knew he was a pervert you should not have. But perhaps he covered himself well.

I heard rumors were out there.

I find this funny coming from a Trump supporter

2 Likes

There is no such distinction between global economic system and American economic system.

You’re believing a lie.

And it’s so shabby and transparent I can’t for the life of me figure out why you would believe it.

1 Like

I cannot believe you cannot. :us: Make America First :us: