China,Russia, The U.S.A

China and Russia are not allies.
Each are waiting for the other to make the first move against The U.S.A.
Each will then step in and attack the other because they know…
They will always be fighting for the second spot.
My proof?
China and Russia remember this>>>
Normandy and American Resolve.

China better take control of their government. We have problem here but China is NOT an example of a free society.

The Soviet Union and China fought a nasty border war back the 1960s, which almost went nuclear according to some reports:

. . .Soviet diplomats warned Washington of Moscow’s plans “to wipe out the Chinese threat and get rid of this modern adventurer,” with a nuclear strike, asking the US to remain neutral.

But, he says, Washington told Moscow the United States would not stand idly by but launch its own nuclear attack against the Soviet Union if it attacked China, loosing nuclear missiles at 130 Soviet cities. The threat worked, he added, and made Moscow think twice, while forcing the two countries to regulate their border dispute at the negotiating table.

It is not clear what their relationship is now. Both countries had horrendous losses in World War II, far beyond anything that the US experienced. I doubt that either is anxious for a repeat, but there always the risk of an unexpected conflict that spirals out of control.

This is really interesting. We been hearing about China and Russia moving into the western hemisphere

I think it is kind of cool. Joe made that.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/venezuela/article264660504.html

This Sounds Interesting

I think the spin now is against America and Europe. Russia and China mended fences.

How?

His weak leadership. He is the guy who went begging for oil. Thinks opening the southern border to illegals will be the right thing.

I see, so we’re being theoretical.

Okay, if this is because of his “weak leadership”, how would have this gone down if Trump had won reelection?

We will never know.

Then why do you post as if you do? If you put the blame of this on something as abstract as “weak leadership” then you must have some idea of how things would play out with a president who you believe projects strong leadership.

In my opinion Russia’s aggressive behavior would be exactly the same under Trump. It has less to do with who’s in the White House then it does global political factors and the fact that when it comes to any sort of potential conflict with another nuclear power the US has to tread very carefully and Russia is playing chicken.

The difference is trump would have made excuse why the things russia is doing is actually good and dems need to support russia…

Every since Jimmy Carter gave ownership back to Panama the Canal has increasingly fallen under control of the Communist Chinese.

It should be. Free enterprises and commerce.

The Panama Canal was conceived, funded and built by America. It is a vital part of our nations economy, hemispheric trade and our National Defense.

Allowing an Asian adversary (China) the ability to disrupt that at their will is foolhardy and dangerous.

Bad racist America, right? Come on man the libs have to get the narrative right and support change.

1 Like