China Joe's energy policy helps China. I guess China is getting what they paid Hunter for

Yeah just imaginations - of anything is possible if you can imagine it!

1 Like

Well, you are free to believe whatever you wish, but locals fighting against development is nothing new in this country.

1 Like

Of course not because it is still in the process of being instituted. But if it is done properly as per written it will be a benefit to US chip makers.

Wait what?

You critprogs lost your Chy-NA privileges when you voted for Brandon.

No more criticizing Trump.

2 Likes

Biden’s industrial policy is much stronger than Trump’s policies were.

OK Karine Jean-Pierre

3 Likes

I can imagine a plan to make the US the world leader in EV production. It’s this admin and the dems who can’t, obviously! So, how come they are letting China do it?

Again. Sodium batteries.

May be just may be it’s better than strip mining

Nice. Sadly China is ahead of US there also. What’s this admin’s plan to make the US the world leader in sodium batteries? More diversity and inclusion for battery engineers?

Yeah i saw that. There is an absolute issue with China outpacing us in terms of science.

Soviet Union did the same thing for years

I don’t know the exact reason. May be we concentrate our research on other things. That’s just a guess

No, we have a bad education system. We pay more than anyone else in the world and get bad results. The Teachers unions makes sure of it. And don’t complain or they will call the FBI.

2 Likes

We certainly do

The teachers Union is reactionary to the system being bad but again i don’t disagree

Better money management of distributed resources is a must reform. Not cutting but restructuring.

It’s not the money. It’s the focus on equity instead of excellence. China does not have that problem. And China is hard on the kids that don’t learn.

2 Likes

The education system was a mess long before wokeism.

Some areas education was better than when I went to school…areas that were involved with there children. The problem is it seems that some want to ruin it for them too.

Interesting.

where are the materials for all these batteries coming from?

Feeeeeeeelings.

1 Like

The cost of for the US achieving net zero carbon emissions is enormous, and the administration can’t even define the benefit.

Emissions from Asia are growing rapidly and are already far larger than those from the US.