Chick-fil-A to stop donating to anti gay charities

They were donating to causes that were seeking to oppress. Jesus did not mention anything about oppressing sinners or perceived sinners. Everyone deserves equal rights. Even people who don’t think exactly like us.

1 Like

Why do you care who they donate too?

1 Like

I don’t know who they donate to. But I like companies that are fair minded. I liked them before. I like them more now.

Fair is in eye of beholder…

I see nothing wrong with the Salvation Army and suspect the overwhelming majority would agree with me.

1 Like

I suppose. I have never once cared or thought about what goes on in my gay neighbors bedroom. It has exactly zero impact on my life. So why bother? Now his lawn is flawless. And I do appreciate that.

So now they’ll be focusing their charity work on education, homelessness, and hunger? Sounds good.

Salvation Army is basically the only place I donate too. Nice thing about it you can donate it to local Salvation Army in effective area that’s been hit…where it is needed the most.

I don’t either…but it’s seems you care what CFA does thou.

To me, it has its place. Something to settle on when hungry while traveling at work. But some people are consumed with the place.

A new Chick-Fil-A was being built in my area some time ago. For the then upcoming opening, the company announced a giveaway to the first 100 customers of one free chicken sandwich a week for one year. People were camped out days before the opening. And this was in August where temperatures are excruciating. The staff training inside the store were letting these people in to cool down and give them water. Now, assuming a fast food chicken sandwich to be $5, people were wasting three days time for $260. Were these people’s time that invaluable, or are the sandwiches that good? I don’t get it.

You have no idea unless you ask. Ask and I will be honest with you. Fair enough?

As fast food goes it’s not bad. I like their waffle fries. Not enough to wait in an overly long line for, however.

Explain how, please.

The food is really good. But the service is incredible. They are on top of things (no pun intended).:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

We could care less about being homophobic. You guys are swinging a sword at a ghost. Now transphobic yep, ginger phobic definitely.

You’re the one that responded to me.

But yet you judged CFA

Does CFA have a right to donate who they want too? The same right as what 2 people do in there own bedroom?

1 Like

Nobody.

CFA absolutely has the right to donate who they choose to.

Customers have a right to respond in a way they feel is appropriate.

CFA has the right to adapt its practices to protect its profit margin.

Ain’t the free market grand?

3 Likes

CFA’a profit margin is fine. In fact it soars whenever the gays boycott.

Ain’t the free market grand?