Chicago PD vicoulsy attacked by 16 year old girl

Or at least that was their story until the video surfaced of them dragging the child down a flight of stairs before punching and tasing her repeatably. They then tried to charge her with misdemeanor and felony charges…until the video showing their story to be a lie was released.

The video cuts to footage from another camera, showing an officer dragging the girl down the stairs by the leg while the second officer slides down the stairs on top of her.

As the girl lay on the ground at the bottom of the stairs, the video shows one officer stepping on her while the second officer punches her. She was also tased, the lawsuit says.

Wait

Is this video from the school that they just released? If so why did they sit on it for 3 months?

That officer that grabbed the girl in the first place has some ‘splainin’ to do.

And the right has the gall to wonder why so many are suspicious of the police…

Looks like this family is going ro be able to afford private school and college tuition after this…

2 Likes

Like to see more of that video leading up to it. Either way is doesn’t look good for em.

1 Like

I agree thay it would be good to see more of the incident’s orange

3 Likes

That’s going to be tough to explain. The video is pretty damning. I can’t wait to hear what they have to say about this.

We know the drill… Paid leave …shuffled to another department …

And before I get accused of being anti-police I’d like to state that is not the case. I believe that the overwhelmingly vast majority of our officers perform their extremely demanding jobs with integrity and I am thankful for their service to their community.

Agreed. But the bad apples need to be held to account. We have not done a good job of this in the past.

Exactly.

Yeah it shouldn’t of taken over 3 months for the video to come out. And how many people knew what really happened in that time?

Inexcusable.