Case study number 8 million on why Democrats should NEVER be in power. Our agreement ended, so we will seize your property

Of course it is.

http://www.dot.state.pa.us/public/districts/district11/internet/row/rowfaq.pdf

I remember that time the op got upset over Republicans and their power when they used ed to take a church away for a wall…

Oh no wait…that never happened.

The balls people have and the things they whine about.

When did republicans use ED to “take a church away”?

Cite some examples.

Go google.

You made the claim, support it if you can.

I can…its in texas…I just dont care enough about it

Because it can be used to appropriate land to create businesses opportunities that provide economical development and beautification.

Or line the pockets of the man they voted into office.

And I disagree 1000% with ED used for stadiums or shopping centers.

As with most everything you remember incorrectly.

ED is a case by case basis. Like I disagreed with Salt Lake City fighting a little flower shop in SLC because a developer bought every property on the block but that shop, then tried to use ED to get to condemned so they could build their big hotel (flower shop won by the way in the court case – and the developer redesigned his 5 star hotel so the main entrance was as far away from the flower shop as he could get it.) But I’ve also suppored ED in two cases here locally. One where property that had a roadway easment across it was mistitled over 50 years ago, and when the road was abandond to build a private development, the used ED and put the money into an escro account until they could find the decendent’s of a person who owned the road while the development was started.

So – case by case basis.

He’s talking about the World Trade Center. They took a churches property but gave them more than enough money to build a little ways away. The Church Property was needed to properly design the underground parking entrance for security conerns.

Hmmmm

I don’t recall EVERY talking about a church for the wall. But I have said, and will continue to say ED is the proper use for national security issues.

No it’s not.

I guess national security is funny, if you reject nationhood. " No borders, no walls, no USA at all! "

It’s not empty land?

Yes, almost all of the land being taken and used for border security is in extremely rural areas or “empty land”.

Almost. Awe…oh well…you tried

That which is in the built up areas is already federal land.

Another swing and a miss for you.

I’m 3 and 0…not sure what your babbling about…

Btw that’s baseball lingo.

No, you’re 0 for 3. That would be about your norm.

Negative captain