CARVILLE to DEMS: ‘This is a God**** Disaster! They Can’t Put on a Caucus? Are You Kidding Me?!’

Originally published at: CARVILLE to DEMS: ‘This is a God**** Disaster! They Can’t Put on a Caucus? Are You Kidding Me?!’ | Sean Hannity

Longtime Democratic strategist James Carville escalated his war of words with the Democratic Party this week; calling their Iowa Caucus debacle a “God**** Disaster” and questioning whether they can even host their own convention.

“The Democratic Party is not doing well right now. We put on the Iowa Caucus, it was a God**** disaster. Come on people!” yelled Carville. “They can’t put on a convention? They can’t conduct a caucus? Are you kidding me?”

This week on @politicswarroom my cohost @alhuntdc and I talk to @jaselzer about Iowa and in this clip, I can’t stress enough the importance of the Democratic Party getting it together for the sake of the world. Listen to the full show – link in bio. pic.twitter.com/dwxecKK1JF

— James Carville (@JamesCarville) February 9, 2020

Carville erupted on far-left Senator Bernie Sanders this week after the lawmaker labeled him a “political hack,” saying “at least I’m not a communist!”

“James, in all due respect, is a political hack, who said very terrible things when he was working for [then-Sen. Hillary] Clinton [D-N.Y.] against Barack Obama. I think he said some of the same things,” said Sanders.

Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders hits back at Democratic strategist James Carville, calling him “a political hack.”

“We are taking on Trump, the Republican establishment, Carville and the Democratic establishment.”https://t.co/Bz45wLAGg0 pic.twitter.com/fdRmLmaUjh

— Anderson Cooper 360° (@AC360) February 13, 2020

Carville fired back hours later, telling Vanity Fair contributor Peter Hamby “Last night on CNN Bernie Sanders called me a political hack. That’s exactly who the F*** I am! I am a political hack! I’m not an ideologue, I’m not a purist… At least I’m not a communist!”

Read the full report here.