Carter Page FISA Documents Are Released by Justice Department

Is editing not enabled via mobile?

Why isn’t derp state warrior donald declassifying the redactioned portions? Why months and months and months of him crying about this and he doesn’t merely declassify the whole thing? Why did it take so long to even get this when he can just say the word?

Oh ya, because he’s bull ■■■■■

1 Like

Cuck Donald gave just enough for his cuck medis to run with.

FISA was garbage and DID rely on Steele dossier.

I am laughing at all the effort the justice department and D operatives have put into “getting” dirt on Trump and all they have is…nothing.

The worm is starting to turn and it is all because President Trump actually has clean hands.

Anyone who says conservatives (well, mostly Trumpsters, not really the same thing) can’t do comedy should read some responses in these threads. I laugh my ass off quite often.

Trumpsters, a simple question for ya: If the first FISA warrant was October 2016, months after he left the campaign, how was it being used to spy on the Trump campaign?

My wife once asked me why I read this place. I told her that she didn’t understand how funny it is.

Simple: Obama kenya Hillary’s emails.

Makes perfect sense when you look at it that way.

Trump crying about it this morning.

Yep… no surprise…

Let us know when you find something between your fits of laughter and gaiety.

That’s not his job.

Now, Mueller, that’s a different story.

You might want to tell him to get busy. We are closing in on 2020.

It appears he’s very busy.

Doing what?

Indicting people he can’t touch.

Defending Russian intelligence agents and hackers, amazing. Making Russia Great Again!

Trump rage tweeting about the Carter Page FISA warrant this morning. When Trump starts this ■■■■■■■■ up, you know it true the FBI was in the right. Such a small petty man.

Well, Flynn and Manafort appear to be the top of the iceberg.

But, you could be right. Trump and Co could be completely clean.

Yeah. He has no poker face.

Can any Trumpster explain why Donny isn’t just declassifying the redacted parts? TYIA