Carter Page FISA Documents Are Released by Justice Department

When all is said and done, I think Devin Nunes is just one of the complicit GOP members that is sentenced to death and executed.

1 Like

I wrote this without seeing the posts by @conan.

I love it when my predictions come true as I make them.

I see Vladimir’s troll job snowed you too, didn’t it?

Yet another piece of evidence that hard core Trump supporters feel a greater tribal kinship to conservative Russia than they do their own countrymen who might have different political philosophies.

Still trying to protect your Queen…aren’t you Jay.

These people have no idea how badly they’ve been conned by Republican media.

:point_up_2:

Are the Republicans still in charge of all branches of government? When will Hillary be locked up?

Lol, dude!

You forgot what I posted about her during the election.

Unlike you, I don’t turn political disagreement into abject hatred where I believe political opponents should be jailed or punished…or worse.

1 Like

Exactly. If they acknowledge the Page FISA warrant is legit, their whole story about the “corrupt FBI and DOJ” unravels, so they refuse to admit the truth.

2 Likes

Find one post where I said I want to jail political opponents…go ahead I dare you.

I did say I want them driven from our land. :wink:

That’s a bunch of crap. Let’s see what Congress is going to do about it? Probably nothing but…maybe…just maybe?

…to be almost entirely redacted.

And if other redactions were any indicator then we can suspect what they are hiding hiding. :wink:

And of course they release it like this so left-wing media so they can get their talking points in before the truth comes out.

It’s how they roll.

1 Like

So through what mechanism would you prefer to “drive liberals from these lands”_Cone rad?

Gonna play Foghat 8 tracks really loud from your window? or did you have something less gruesome in mind.

1 Like

You would think by now Trumpers would be used to falling flat on their faces…

You would think so, but they’re completely invested at this point.

So this is my noping right the ■■■■ out of this one.

I like that debate strategy. Post up a bunch of stupid, discredited conspiracy theories and then when they’re disproven again, freak everybody right the ■■■■ out so they they make every get so weirded out it’s not worth it to even taunt them for believing obvious ■■■■■■■■■

Most can’t even admit that they bought in to whole Bush Iraq War thing, they just act like it never happened or that they where against it all time, Like Trump does.

2 Likes

It’s almost like no legitimate law enforcement was willing to put their name on baseless accusations on a document filed, under oath, in federal court…

2 Likes