Carter Page FISA Documents Are Released by Justice Department

-I wish I could take credit for this but I read this on another forum- :rofl:

But the judge who signed the FISA warrant has a dog sitter whose nephews cousins brothers mother has a pet Iguana they bought from a local pet store whose owner once donated to Hillary Clinton. So you see, its all a witch hunt

I hope Nunes has prepared himself for the possibility of doing jail time.

Why are you skeptical that this vindicates Trump? The president tweeted this morning that, with this release, there is little doubt that the DOJ and FBI misled the courts… /sarcasm…

Capture

Honor and integrity

No one does their job better than Republican media.

there are a ton of those auto generated threads related to the FISA. a ton.

With the release of the FISA documents, why aren’t Obama and Hillary not being arrested yet?

Get to work Trump.

1 Like

I guess Trump didn’t actually read the FISA document. Because it shows that Nunes and the rest of the Trump bootlickers LIED about what was in the warrant.

Also, doesn’t Trump have the authority to declassify the redacted parts of the warrant?

he’s just an aggressive liar. it probably worked for him for much of his life. poorer/middle class people backed down when the he got aggressive.

problem is (for Trump), no one’s backing down now and everybody knows his game.

Expect him to double down. It should be exciting to watch.

Read? He has people for that! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

As if Trump actually cares what’s inside the FISA document. He’s going say it says whatever he wants it to say.

4 Likes

Collusion gimps still at it.

Hilarious!

1 Like

Confirmed…

Capture

Why would they mention that in FISA documents related to Page???

LMAO to the Trump fanboys on this thread who think the release of this is a good thing for Trump.

Lol!
I love this place.

How do we know the dossier contained true info? How did the judges know? What evidence supported the info in the dossier? The word of the guy who transcribed the dossier - transcribed from the info the DNC fed him.

The dossier is true because the guy who transcribed said it’s true, He’s telling the truth because the info in the dossier supports what he said. See?

Read the FISA document before you post nonsense like this.

1 Like

Is editing not enabled via mobile?