CARAVAN CRISIS: ‘Migrant Caravan’ Continues to Grow, Heads Towards USA

Originally published at: CARAVAN CRISIS: ‘Migrant Caravan’ Continues to Grow, Heads Towards USA | Sean Hannity

The “migrant caravan” slowly making its way towards the United States’ southern border continued to grow Thursday morning; defying President Trump’s repeated warnings as they trekked through Guatemala.

The “steadily growing caravan” is estimated at several thousand people and hope to reach Mexico within days.

“We’ve lived in neighborhoods where our children have seen disaster after disaster,” said one woman. “We have seen dead bodies thrown in front of us. So that’s my goal, in truth, to reach a country where life can change for my children.”

“Whatever money I have, I need it to buy drinks for my son, fruit,” added another.

The President has repeatedly warned Honduras and Guatemala to prevent the ‘caravan’ from reaching the United States; threatening to cut aid to the Central American nations should they fail to stem the flow of undocumented workers into their countries.

“Hard to believe that with thousands of people from South of the Border, walking unimpeded toward our country in the form of large Caravans, that the Democrats won’t approve legislation that will allow laws for the protection of our country,” tweeted the President this week.

Read the full story at Yahoo News.

Democrats, and some RINO’s want us to pay more extortion $$ to solve the issue, it’s ridiculous! We should start charging Mexico a processing fee for every migrant that gets to their northern and our southern border and deduct it from any aid we give them. IMO