"Caravan" Border Watch

22 million people are in the caravan? wow that is huge numbers! highest ever.

“Images and videos posted on social media Sunday afternoon showed hundreds of migrants from the leading Central American caravan pushing past Mexican riot police and rushing the border at the port of entry in San Ysidro, Calif., in a major test for both U.S. border authorities and Mexican officials.”
…
U.S. border agents shot several rounds of tear gas after some migrants attempted to penetrate various points along the border and threw what appeared to be rocks at U.S. authorities.
Mexico’s Milenio TV showed images of migrants climbing over fences and peeling back metal sheeting to enter. Tear gas fumes were carried by the wind toward people who were hundreds of feet away, including some children.

Honduran Ana Zuniga, 23, also said she saw migrants opening a small hole in concertina wire at a gap on the Mexican side of a levee, at which point U.S. agents fired tear gas at them.

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said in a statement that some migrants “attempted to breach legacy fence infrastructure along the border and sought to harm CBP personnel by throwing projectiles at them.”

So you’re just worried about one person?
Really?

Tear gas…tear gas…we are better than this…we arent some 3rd world nation…the gop who support this mess have made this into a stain on our nation.

When will America start using deadly force?

I hope that never happens. I suppose if large numbers of would be illegals started shooting, it could happen. I would not expect that to happen, and if it did, only once.

You know they could end this tomorrow just by letting them inside America and detaining them all, but Trump want to look tough so here we are tea gasing refugees.

Good for Trump. He would have no business letting them in illegally. They can wait in line with everyone else.

Perhaps Canada could help out?

It would completely end this whole thing in a matter of hours, but like I said tear gassing refugee makes him look tough.

Just let hem all in, no questions asked?

detain them, process them, deport 99% of them.

Why is it we always have to go to the most stupid thing possible?

All The government is doing by shooting tear gas at them is making themselves look bad.

We don’t have enough judges to process them. Instead of sending troops to the border Trump needed to send judges.

we may need our special forces there. it may get out of hand.

Then think positive and hope “we” will catch them all.

That’s one reason we have 22 million inside now.

1 Like

…and if they return? How about if they return again? How about the next time and the next and the next?

1 Like

That is a frightening image. Those poor exploited souls are wearing Disney branded clothing and look well fed. So much for the impoverished argument. They look ready and willing to be taken abused for US welfare and government aid.

These caravaners are being financially supported by outside influences who are clothing them, feeding them, providing water and providing transportation. Who would do this and what is the end goal?