"Caravan" Border Watch

Well they do bring nice bedmaking skills. So goods that the president and the White House gave one a special certificate

I wonder why we didn’t hear about any of this with any of the past caravans over the last 10-15 years?

Oh, that’s right… We didn’t treat them like pieces of ■■■■ in the past. Never mind.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wait… wait… :rofl: wait…

Your big scoop here is that a lot of immigrants that work ■■■■ jobs for ■■■■ pay for ridiculous hours still need some assistance like school lunch programs and stuff?

:rofl: :rofl:

WOW!!! THAT IS YUUUUUUUGE! DUUUUUUUDE!

1 Like

I really don’t understand… Didn’t Trump tell our soldiers to shoot these people?

You didn’t care.

You’re importing poverty.

lol - No, you didn’t care. And they weren’t treated like dogs until all y’all conservatives started too this year.

I’m not importing anything.

But you people pick the dumbest ■■■■ in the world to get upset about when it comes to $$ in this country.

you people = republicans/cons

1 Like

Like dogs?

Is the invasion still going on? do we need to send more troops

“We”? Canada sent troops? PPLI?

I think the point is…why is it good policy for the country to bring in immigrants who we will just have to pay for?

well clearly the U.S military can’t handle the situation,

We’ll call the french first.

It’s pretty much the west not just republicans if you been watching European elections the last few years the votes are almost exclusively about migration

Please take note, my post said “in this country”.

Please explain.
What American is celebrating the death and misery of these people?

How about we get employers to pay high enough wages so that people don’t also need social programs?

Let’s say you gave a dumb mooch immigrant the boot and his low paying job with no benefits went to a white boy from Texas(born and raised). Would you support paying him enough and giving him some benefits so he didn’t need welfare? Or would you just be happier giving welfare to a good ol’ boy from Texas?

Americans won’t take the jobs. So the wages will have to be raised to meet American standards…not ■■■■■■■■ standards. People from ■■■■■■■■ countries are like the scabs of labor strikes. Democrats used to oppose scans. But then illegals showed they can swing an election. And now, democratsvsay to hell with young black male who suffers disproportionately from illegals pushing down their wages.

1 Like

You are too good just allowing them to share your planet Ish.

Bless you.