Canadian truckers’ ‘Freedom Convoy'

New Jersey, Delaware Lifting School Mask Mandates—Other States May Be Next

I understand you labeling these blue area different countries but no…we’re still “united”. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

They have to block roads because nobody would notice if that many trucks just stayed home.

Blue states are lifting mandates because they realise they are bleeding their voter based who are defecting because of the mandates.

2 Likes

He’s a bad leader regardless of the tag you put on him.

1 Like

There is no comparison between requirements to attend public schools and mandates to be allowed to participate in life.

1 Like

You are right. And that’s sad. You don’t even have the right to speak your mind.

1 Like

Do you have anything to show otherwise?

Weeks ago? Which blue states?

1 Like

Really? If you extrapolate from the first of November, the January peak doesn’t exist.

1 Like

That’s a great way to get trucks hauling freight again. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Until the next time, right?

A rolling blockade would be just as effective … probably more so. When it’s unpredictable, it cannot easily be countered.

1 Like

Have you ever heard the expression “see the handwriting on the wall”?

2 Likes

Yeah … Until the grocery store shelves were bare, which would be in less than three days after the trucks were parked.

3 Likes

They should be sued for lying about it. I know they can’t be sued for FORCING everyone to take the experimental therapeutic (It’s NOT a vaccine), but i bet they can be sued for misrepresenting it.

I wonder how rich i could get starting a class action?

2 Likes

Someone anonymously tossing a handful of roof nails out the window would block it for a couple hours… Slow rolling over it… that could last for days…

1 Like

Trudeau isn’t the Premier of Ontario.

This has been going on three weeks so far the stores are fine.

1 Like

Yet he keep getting elected.

They had to stop other people–other trucks–from working, to have actually have a noticable demonstration. Move the obstacles, and there’s nothing stopping the shelves from being full.

Absolutely. I can’t see a situation ever happening where enough trucks could stop moving to empty shelves. Too much competition.