Canadian truckers’ ‘Freedom Convoy'

Thank you Ottawa Bob. :wink:

3 Likes

Yes they are, and you should be thanking them for taking the responsibility to stand up for your freedom.

1 Like

What’s the next name?

4 Likes

No thanks to Brandeau.

Yes, we all knew it would collapse as quickly as it rose, because that’s what happened everywhere else, that has had an Omicron surge. Which exemplifies the point that the mandates were political, not science.

3 Likes

Sure sure. Masks dont work uh huh.

They don’t particularly. Didn’t you get the memo?

1 Like

Lordy- ok man…enjoy tilting at windmills. The mask mandates are quickly going to fade as omicron collapses. Be happy- the mandates are ending!

They don’t…unless it’s an N95 or stronger.

2 Likes

You realize what you’re saying?

2 Likes

Just park the rigs at home and refuse to transport anything.

Watch how fast Brandeau caves when people start getting hungry.

3 Likes

Biden - the old 18 wheel trucker himself- will get in on the act. Maybe dump some of his pudding on a Canadian cop’s head. He’s a real revolutionary .

2 Likes

And dementia? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Too bad they were ever in place in the first point.

Which is what we are talking about … politically based, arguably unconstitutional, government imposed mandates.

4 Likes

OK, so “shock troops” was just to get a reaction. But “police reform” is a legitimate thing. I’ve spent many years representing police organizations, and I know for sure that reforms are needed and possible.

What reforms? Be specific.

1 Like

at this point I feel like I could rob a bank without being arrested, the police are a joke.

Yeah, why aren’t they busting heads like good little storm troopers.

1 Like

Trudeau is a bad dictator.

Lordy- we’ve had government mandates for kids to get vaccinated for decades. Still do. You guys have never mentioned it once…because you don’t care about that form of “arguably unconstitutional, government imposed mandates.”

Theater.

1 Like

nothing about mandates are unconstitutional in Canada.