Canadian truckers’ ‘Freedom Convoy'

Omicron was Covid collapsing.
Since governments insisted on perpetuating the Covid universal danger lie into and through the Omicron virus-collapse, they have demonstrated to many of their former “benefit of the doubters” that their agenda was not public health but public obedience training.

They will lift the bans eventually because forced to by the citizenry passively resisting. Although thry will claim they were going to do it anyway.

Either that or they’ll try to go full global police state.

4 Likes

Huh?

States are lifting mask bans because the omicron surge is almost over.

As far as I can see.

The Canada protests are growing. Look at all the border crossings impacted.

3 Likes

…but pure, PURE Canadian. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

When something is planned for, then tested, tested some more, then retested over years and years, on many people, of varying ages…I tend to have more confidence in the conclusion…it’s safe. Maybe it’s just me? That said, I got both Pfizer vacs but leave my grandchildren alone!

3 Likes

Uh huh. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: :+1:

1 Like

…all across the world.

5 Likes

Maybe our Canada voice really is out with the protests this AM?

Would be fun to see some pics.

:grin:

3 Likes

Primacron … then Unicron….

1 Like

LEO need to be smart right now.

5 Likes

The perfect protest vehicle:

2 Likes

Democratic governors in Delaware and New Jersey announced Monday they plan to lift their states’ school mask mandates in March—potentially signaling the end of statewide school mask mandates as Covid-19 cases decline.

Governors in New Jersey, California, Delaware, Connecticut and Oregon have all said that they are lifting masking requirements in some indoor settings. All but California have set deadlines to end required masking in schools. The governors pointed to Covid-19 case rates that have fallen precipitously after Omicron’s peak, the hospitalization rates that have stabilized or high vaccination rates in their states.

You can be oblivious to the truth but the truth is, what’s going on in Canada is what is motivating this change. The numbers were very low before, just like now but there were no protests. The fear mongering by the MSM was winning the battle but not anymore.

4 Likes

Wait you think the truckers protest happening now is what made these democrat led states end mask restrictions some days and weeks ago? Seriously?

Duuuuuuude…

1 Like

:popcorn:

2 Likes

I share this from US, unvaccinated is not an exemption from rights.

Not a Trump supporter…Don’t mess with her kids.

1 Like

No, I think internal polling did though.

4 Likes

What are you talking about? This is why masking is ending.

That doesn’t wash, it was much lower previously.

3 Likes