Canadian truckers’ ‘Freedom Convoy'

You see… right there…. Conspiracy.

This is the funny thing about that conspiracy…. It never points to the people who were in power at the time.

Why is that?

People don’t want to have to choose between things they love.

4 Likes

Looks like they are up to 50,000 trucks now, with widespread support. The convoy is over 350 miles long I believe.

3 Likes

It looks like it may spread to other nations as well.

I heard talk on TV American truckers may help shut down trucking going to Canada to show support.

When the Canadian shelves get empty I bet the government will change.

1 Like

WOW! I’m so proud of the Canadians! This is so unbelievable!

3 Likes

The classics never get old…

2 Likes

Gets to ya’, huh?

The left hates freedom. Control freaks.

4 Likes

Yup! :rofl:

What happened to isolating for 5 days? Oh, I forgot, he’s one of the “specials” who doesn’t have to follow the rules he dictates to the peasants. lol Not to mention that was probably all ■■■■■■■■ anyway and that excuse isn’t flying with the people.

Somebody not have enough cajones to face those of his own country? Who’s surprised?

2 Likes

That’s not going to do him any good. Those Truckers can transport tar and feathers to any place in the country. :wink:

2 Likes

True. :laughing:

Ok for me but not for thee!

1 Like

Former President Trump supports them!!

He made clear that he supports the convoy’s movement, saying, “and we want those great Canadian truckers to know that we are with them all the way.”

The convoy of truckers has been traveling through Canada in recent days, making their way to the country’s capital city, Ottawa, on Saturday. As the convoy of thousands of truckers hit Ottawa on Saturday, Trudeau and his family fled their home, citing “safety concerns.”

He went and hid some where is the report.

3 Likes

They aren’t getting the message…

“My message to anyone planning a blockade of a highway is — don’t do it,” Nova Scotia Premier Tim Houston said last week, according to the Toronto Star. “Nova Scotians have no patience for highway blockades and, personally … I have even less, so just don’t do it.”

Tim has even less. Love the “Premier”. Arrogant ■■■■■.

3 Likes

That is incredible. Maybe it will wake some people up?

3 Likes

Well, those truckers have “unacceptable views” so it’s OK to do this. :roll_eyes:

They just are too afraid to face their own people.

3 Likes

Russia, Russia, Russia… darn that Putin!

3 Likes

Whats with the exclamation point? He’s going to support what ever is popular with his followers…lol

Good!!!

1 Like