Canadian truckers’ ‘Freedom Convoy'

I’m sad the dictatorship of Canada only lasted 4 day :frowning:

2 Likes

If they all came here & voted republican the left would scream from the rooftops they are illegal & to build the wall.

If a democrat had a ranch on the border they would not be democrats long. I lived there 13 years on or near the border.

1 Like

No doubt.

So all the political prisoners have been released and their assets returned??

They and others are free to peacefully assemble and protest in the manner they were doing before their arrest and confiscation??

1 Like

It’s not just a floating spike protein jeesh.

No, it continues, now your people know what protest costs and that price has gone way up.

3 Likes

Here’s the latest on the truckers. It was my understanding they were supposed to arrive in DC during the SOTU address. That didn’t happen. Then I understood they’d arrive today. It doesn’t look like that has happened either. What does appear to be happening is, that these truckers…are being joined by ordinary citizens in RVs and other rigs and has grown in size…all slowly moving towards DC. Here’s Rebel News, a news source from Canada providing the latest info. for those interested?

2 Likes

Can’t wait. Are they anywhere yet

5 Likes

Yes. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

That was done responsibly. On a weekend no less.

Go ahead and take it down now Brandon, Crazy Nancy and China Mitch.

6 Likes

So they drove 128 miles in a circle to own the libs.

Sounds about right.

1 Like

Yeah…I knoooooow…rite? They should have burned buildings, looted stores, violently attacked people so that it would all be a “mostly peaceful protest” or a “summer of love” by the MSM and our D political leaders. Libs have really got a screw loose.

5 Likes

Forgot about Jan 6th already did ya?

2 Likes

I just find it funny that this major protest is happening at the same time when mask mandates are being dropped and most States have already begun moving to the next phase of post pandemic reality… and these rubes are acting like they are Braveheart by driving in a circle for 128 miles.

It’s quite funny.

1 Like

The study that used a ridiculously high dosage of the vaccine?

That showed scant amounts of mRNA being turned into DNA due to reverse transcriptase?

The study where even the authors admitted that the next essential step needed for this to be an issue…retro transposition…is extremely rare (it has to be, otherwise the thousands of different mRNA your body naturally makes would end up back.in your genome and altering it…which would be very very bad for being…you know…a stable living organism)?

The study where they found zero evidence of integration into the genome because none of the supposedly altered DNA made it into the nucleus?

That study?

My guess is even you didn’t see the actual study…instead you saw antivaxxer spin on the study…where they left out all the critical information I provided above.

Because they don’t know how cellular machinery works…and they are counting on you not to know either.

1 Like

Thanks Truckers! :crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

Hey they’re paying $4.20 a gallon in gas guzzling trucks to do that so at least in this case, stupidity will hurt the actual stupid people.

Umm, they have raised a lot of cash, wouldn’t surprise me if they are making money instead of losing it.

1 Like

Yep…Cons are easy marks.

1 Like

How are they marks here? They are getting what they paid for.

1 Like