Canadian truckers’ ‘Freedom Convoy'

Dude.

We went through this before.

What you are saying is nonsense.

There is zero difference between antibodies that are acquired through prior infection that attack the spike protein and antibodies that are acquired through vaccination that attack the spike protein.

The spike protein is how the virus enters our cells.

That is the point of attack and that is what the antibodies interface with.

I don’t know where you got that but of nonsense from… but it is kinda dumb.

Again, the protein changed, which is why the vaccine that was designed for the original form, was less effective with Delta and even less so against Omicron. The virus probably changed too, which would account for it’s lower lethality, but the fact remains that the vaccine does not produce antiviral Tcells … only those viruses that manage to infect your cells do that.

Chicken and egg.

Virtually no vaccine entirely “prevents” infection. The real difference between the mRNA vaccines and attenuated or dead virus vaccines is that they provide protection without producing immunity and the latter provides protection without producing immunity. Again, that’s why the CDC changed the definition of vaccine to say “protection” rather than “immunity.”

1 Like

That doesn’t say much about the rest of you. :wink:

1 Like

You’re a doctor (presumably.) Ron Paul is a doctor. How do you compare to Allan?

No. The pattern is Allan thinking all of those people are dumb.

1 Like

I’m not a doctor. And I have real interest in comparing intelligence.

What does Allan have to do with any of this?

You calling it nonsense does not make it so. The fact is, the mRNA vaccines contain NO virus, they only contain a replica of the protein. The vaccine causes the immune system to produce antibodies that recognize and attach to the spikes on the protein which prevents it from invading the cells. Without being able to invade the cells where it can reproduce, the virus is expelled from your body which is why you can be infectious for several days after exposure without ever being infected.

But I agree, you thinking you are immune is dumb.

Then why did you interject yourself into that conversation?

He’s who thinks his toenail clippings are smarter than Ron Paul.

Schooling or your career choice has nothing to do with innate intelligence.

Allan

I read that 12 truckers made it to DC. Seems a bit anticlimactic, no?

1 Like

A whole 12. I counted 11 myself…

Allan

What you’re regurgibleating is what the troughs were feeding. Why do you allow yourself to be used like this?

Here is the reality.

This Hannity member is actually on the road and this is what he’s personally witnessing.

2 Likes

Cool. How many made it to DC? That was the original goal, has it changed?

People with no interest in comparing intelligence probably shouldn’t call other people unintelligent or defend those who do.

2 Likes

Boredom.

Where do you get this from?

It is just so wrong.