Canadian truckers’ ‘Freedom Convoy'

Catching up?

You are the one that brought that it would take 75 years.

We will know by the end of the summer if there are a bunch of hidden cases of vaccine harm. Which there isn’t since there have been millions of doses given it would be impossible to hide.

So when nothing does come of this… will the belief change to fit that information or will it just shift to something new?

No…the FDA is the one who said it would take 75 years and the judge said no. You think it’s ok and I think that this indicates there’s something in this that they don’t want seen? What is it or…why would they try something as ridiculous as taking 75 years to release information that effects the majority of our adult population?

This was the data that was for the approval of the vaccine.

Now that millions of doses have been given and there is no great effect of harm seen in the population, what do we hope to see from this data?

When nothing is shown that contradicts that the risk of the vaccine is relatively low… will the new understanding supplant old understanding or will the argument simply shift to something new?

I have my guesses.

…which would have the information regarding our subject of a potential heart inflammation side effect, along with any others detected…correct…and they want to hide it for 75 years!

You are not smarter than Rand Paul.

2 Likes

But they are not going to.

We will see by the end of the summer.

So when nothing turns up… what then?

800,000??

You guys are way behind. Closer to 950,000 now.

Why do you defend an entity that wanted to hide the information that would shed the light on what we’re discussing, that’s a life or death matter? This has a criminal intent that required a judge to override? Why are you defending this?

There is an assumption that they are hiding something, when the indication was that I don’t think that they wanted to allocate resources to it.

Now that they are compelled to, they will.

That doesn’t mean that they are hiding anything.

And I ask again.

When nothing nefarious is uncovered.

What’s next?

Billions and billions and billions of dollars have been, are being and will be spent on this vaccine and then you say something like this?

Millions of doses have been given with no real spike in adverse reactions compared to the virus.

So when nothing new comes of this release of data… what is next?

…that you’ve heard about. The MSM is not your friend and by the actions of the FDA that required a judge to override, neither is the FDA. Both entities are not being fully transparent regarding this and you don’t even care. Now be honest, are you paid to post here?

2 Likes

This data release has nothing to do with any adverse reactions after approval.

This data release is about the vaccine getting approved. That is it.

So when there is nothing new learned… what’s next?

That is a hyperbolic assertion even with the revised definition of immunity.

The vaccine helps reduce. It does not prevent, dishonest to promote it this way IMO.

2 Likes

Any adverse reactions should have been discovered in the testing, which is what they didn’t want to release for 75 years. Now I know you’re deeper than this, so I can’t understand the foolishness you’re posting so…we’re done here.

After millions of doses given… if there was a great effect of adverse reactions it would be impossible to hide.

There is nothing going to be found in this data dump.

When nothing is found… what is next?

Vaccination with a booster still produces a pretty good neutralizing antibody response against Omicron, but the effectiveness is not as great as against the alpha strain.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-022-01727-0

There is waning effectiveness with time, but that is also true of antibodies acquired through infection.

Up to 800 National Guard troops are expected to be deployed ahead of President Joe Biden’s State of the Union address, amid fears over the protest convoy of truckers heading to Washington DC for the event.

Soooooooooooooooooooo scarwy. :roll_eyes:

Anyone want to make a pizza bet whether or not there’ll be violence tonight at this trucker protest? I say…nada, zilcho, zero…how about you? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

…clarification; actual violence and not MSM propaganda…which I expect. I mean…January 6th was the most violent insurrection in our country’s history where 5 policemen were murdered. Just ask Nancy Pelosi.

2 Likes

That Freedom Convoy was in Missouri yesterday. Took a few hours for them to pass through. lol

4 Likes

Shouldn’t they already be there if they are going to impact the incoherent rendition of the SOTU?