Canadian truckers’ ‘Freedom Convoy'

I’m not the one to ask.

Rand Paul Calls Omicron ‘Nature’s Vaccine,’ Claims It’s …
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/rand-paul
Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said on Fox & Friends Wednesday that the Omicron variant of Covid-19 was “nature’s vaccine” and claimed it was “malpractice” and “not good science” to vaccinate …

I notice you steering away from the extremely low number of kids that have died from covid.

If you read the link you will discover Paul was talking about vaccinating children.

Steering away? I specifically asked you for a source for that number.

Your link above does not work.

MSN is a lib source who was probably instructed to pull it.

I have heard him several times actually say it on the radio and tv. I suspect you have as well.

Rand Paul is dumb.

Contracting the virus is worst way to gain immunity.

And yet, we were told it was totally impossible.

But the vaccine doesn’t prevent infection

1 Like

Actually, it’s the only way. The vaccine protects you (in varying degrees) from the virus, but it does not make you immune.

Yes, but the jury is still out on that. We were also told that the vaccine would make immune and that it would end the pandemic by mid summer. The misinformation (call them lies if you like) regarding Covid and the vaccines has been considerable. Yet in spite of all that, the statistics are still strongly in favor of vaccination, particularly for adults.

It does in some people. It could be related to the viral load, but the statistics clearly show a lower infection rate among the vaccinated.

Adults with other risk factors, healthy adults never had anything to fear from Covid.

1 Like

Not nothing to fear, but much less. A relatively small number of apparently healthy young (under 40) adults have died from Covid and a great many more have gotten seriously ill. And as has been mentioned, the long term, perhaps permanent, effects from Covid are not known.

1 Like

Man, “nature’s vaccine” sure has some serious side effects!

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/health/omicron-wave-accounts-for-more-u-s-deaths-than-delta-surge/

1 Like

It does.

It does grant immunity for a period of time that wanes.

The vaccine, when it was rolled out, was highly effective against the dominant strain.

But the virus changed because evolution is a thing.

Unlike their counterparts up north, the US convoy is doing everything legally. Getting a permit and all…

500 people maybe. Hell we had better attendance at the BLM protest here in Dover.

Allan

Well… protesting against mandates just as they are lifting seems kinda silly.

We shall overcome. We shall overcome. Some day.

A day late and a dollar short. Lol.

Allan

Wow…you’re catching up? Now ask yourself why it is that it would take a judge to force the FDA to release the data you’re entitled to?