Canadian truckers’ ‘Freedom Convoy'

I just find it funny that this major protest is happening at the same time when mask mandates are being dropped and most States have already begun moving to the next phase of post pandemic reality… and these rubes are acting like they are Braveheart by driving in a circle for 128 miles.

It’s quite funny.

1 Like

The study that used a ridiculously high dosage of the vaccine?

That showed scant amounts of mRNA being turned into DNA due to reverse transcriptase?

The study where even the authors admitted that the next essential step needed for this to be an issue…retro transposition…is extremely rare (it has to be, otherwise the thousands of different mRNA your body naturally makes would end up back.in your genome and altering it…which would be very very bad for being…you know…a stable living organism)?

The study where they found zero evidence of integration into the genome because none of the supposedly altered DNA made it into the nucleus?

That study?

My guess is even you didn’t see the actual study…instead you saw antivaxxer spin on the study…where they left out all the critical information I provided above.

Because they don’t know how cellular machinery works…and they are counting on you not to know either.

1 Like

Thanks Truckers! :crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

Hey they’re paying $4.20 a gallon in gas guzzling trucks to do that so at least in this case, stupidity will hurt the actual stupid people.

Umm, they have raised a lot of cash, wouldn’t surprise me if they are making money instead of losing it.

1 Like

Yep…Cons are easy marks.

1 Like

How are they marks here? They are getting what they paid for.

1 Like

Hired protesters used to be scoffed at. Not so much anymore, I guess.

BLM collected a lot of money, were all their protests hired protesters?

3 Likes

You tell me.

I would say no, looks like their leadership pocketed most of it.

5 Likes

So they aren’t hired protesters for BLM. The truckers seem to be getting paid. Is that “hired protesters”?

They paid for virtue signaling?

I can do that for free!

:rofl:

Oh…what was burned and looted? That’s right…you eat from the trough. Please post a link so I can share in your disdain?

3 Likes

…and the direct result of the actions on both sides of our northern border.

Hannity Land is very aware of your truth. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacies reign supreme in Hannity Land.

1 Like

You must be proud of the truckers. Their actions have caused mandates to fall all around the US.

Victory!!

I am and never thought that this would be initiated by our brothers and sisters in Canada.

Here’s to you my Canadian friends. :tumbler_glass: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Amazing the influence those Canadien truckers had here in the states. We were afeard!