Can we toss out "the Market wants a blue wave" narrative?

Some did a lot more didn’t and the obsession meter was off the scale. Why would the right act reasonable after four years of Russia and an unrelated impeachment.

What’s the old saying what comes around goes around or is it just the opposite I can’t remember :thinking:

I think that the Market is going to make money no matter who wins which election and it knows it. I think that the Market doesn’t care who wins. The last big bail out was from both parties. The last big give away (Obama care) was from the left. Too Big To Fail is also too big to care about triffles.

That big scary tax increase that’s going to hurt Wall Street isn’t going to pass until after the wall is built and Mexico’s check clears the bank.

The GOP hasn’t acted reasonable in quite a while. I was hoping that they would have the kick in the pants that would make them do so.

No matter how it gets dismissed, what the Trump campaign did in 2016 was really really bad. It would have any other politician when the report came out.

The abuse of power in the Ukraine thing… was also bad.

Or it used to be.

Now it is not.

Yay? I guess?

1 Like

:joy::rofl::+1:t3: A lib. Reasonable.

Hey! You’re back. We can still continue our conversation.

To a certain degree it does.
I have to admit I was quite please that I was 95% in the green yesterday and had some pretty decent gains in my portfolio.

I have given up trying to figure it out.