Can the SCOTUS actually create new law?

Many will try other methods. Someone will fill that void, and do under the radar abortions, for less $$, and less Safe.

Many may try to self abort.

Some may take off market drugs to try to abort.

We have been down this road in the past.

A few less abortions may not be performed, but many more deaths/injuries by pregnant women will occur.

Simple facts.

A lot less will be aborted. Any other argument is phony.

Saying, and feeling it, does equate to reality.

Or do you have any data to back up your claim?

You know it is reality which is why you guys are fighting so against roe being overturned.

Wait…you think liberals, progressives and moderates are against RvW being overturned, because we like women getting abortions?

Again, overturning RvW will not stop abortion. It will only stop safe and legal abortion.

Any comment on Birth Control and Sex Ed? That is the path to less abortions. That is a proven fact.

Liberals, regressives, and some moderates favor abortion on demand. That’s the bottom line.

Define Abortion on demand.
Do you think it is legal for a woman to terminate the pregnancy in the 3rd trimester, when the baby is healthy?

( and are you capable of answering more than one questions per post?)

Amazing.

Do you really think if murder is banned, murder will stop or will become less common?

Do you really think if rape is banned, rape will stop or will become less common?

Do you really think if possession of guns is banned, possession of guns will stop or will become less common?

That is true, which is why it is stupid!

No, this is why there is a fight to not having R v W overturned.

Self-induction isn’t the only way an abortion can be unsafe. Health care professionals lacking the skills, hygienic settings, or instruments to perform an abortion can cause uterine perforations and infections.
In El Salvador, a 1998 law went into effect that made abortion illegal with no exceptions—including rape, life of the mother, or incest. Women who are found guilty of having an abortion face two to eight years in prison. Punishment is widespread as well. Anyone found guilty of assisting in the abortion also faces two to eight years in prisons. Doctors and nurses who assist and perform abortions face six to twelve years behind bars.

With harsh consequences for obtaining an abortion, women in El Salvador and other countries often turn to clandestine—and sometimes dangerous—methods. The drug misoprostol, often referred to as just “miso” and used for treating ulcers has become a popular abortion drug. But without access to dosage information and no supervision, using miso can lead to complications or even death.

It is amazing, how you compare a women’s right to choose, with people committing crimes.

Apples and Oranges.

Privacy equals abortion because it is a balancing of the equities. It’s a complicated and those who view life as beginning at conception view it a soul less. That argument however isn’t based in constitutional law but in emotion and faith.

If they thought it untrue they wouldn’t be having such a fit about the SCOTUS pick.

Privacy doesn’t equal murder. Failed “logic”.

I’m pro-choice, Guildsy. I’m comparing the form of your argument.

Owning a gun isn’t a crime. Killing a baby is.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back up the train. I’m no pro-life convert and I think abortion bans are unconstitutional on different grounds.

And you are not?

Again though, it is a horrible comparison.
I am also not asserting banning abortion will not stop them.
I also do not think if one bans murder or theft it will stop.

Maybe i am not understanding your argument, and/or I have not been clear with mine.

The moment you assert I am ok with killing babies, you have lost the argument.

I tend to not engage with illogical, emotional posters.