California's Coronavirus Failure

Small population is definitely a great asset in this case.

Small population - Small distribution. Percentage used is an indicator of efficiency, not population size.

Sum Ting Wong is a drag queen on Ru Paul’s Drag Race.

Wet markets are problematic and I hope they do something about them. It’s funny though because if the government in the US tried to place new health regulations on markets here in the US I bet the right would be flipping out about government overreach and the Marxist health departments.

I really do respect that you concede points during discussions. I’ll endeavor to do better because of it.

The diseases are not coming from the west we have vast regulations and beyond that our pallet doesn’t include civet cats, bats, and pangolins which those three alone are responsible for most of all the respiratory diseases the have been imported into the U.S. in the past 30 years.

Then we have the bushmeat eaters in Africa - HIV/AIDS, Ebola. Obviously not all of the people in these regions eat like this but there are vast markets with little oversight in which they do trade in exotic animals for food and we have seen the effects across the globe and risks they carry.

There is a good episode by vice (A nice left wing source) on YouTube called “Monkey Meat and the Ebola Outbreak in Liberia”. It’s and eye opener on what they are eating it and in the conditions the animals are being stored as well as treated.

1 Like