California DEMOCRAT Congressman Accused of Drugging and Groping 16 Year old Girl

Winger radio would be awesome if they just let Reb Beach play the entire time.

Stands in stark contrast to the Trumpist defense of “I voted for policy, not the man.”

1 Like

Trumpism reduced to a GIF.

3 Likes

Let’s hope there is an honest investigation of this for her and that republican politicians will not all come out attacking her and especially that Trump won’t mock her at his next few rallies to laughter and applause from some of the scum that support him.

1 Like

lol - Another epic fail!

1 Like

It’s good that Kavenaugh made the Supreme Court. We need examples like that on how to treat women.

Well…

You just murdered this thread.

Criminal trial?

No kidding.

I can’t wait until someone posts the results of the committee investigation. Trumpist, lol.

My “lost soul” tells me both the accuser and the accused should be able to make their case. An accuser should be able to do so without personal attacks or fear of retribution. That’s the same for all these instances.

1 Like

This is going to trial…good. Not what seems to happen when conservative republicans are involved.

Great to see how much libs care about a dimocrat member of Congress being accused of drugging and groping a 16 year old.

It’s almost like these same posters work for the msm.

Who said they don’t care? It’s being investigated through appropriate channels without the yelling and screaming that would otherwise draw additional attention. When the investigations have completed he will either be vindicated or should be removed from office and face whatever consequences are appropriate.

1 Like

No network time equals not caring.

It’s good to be a dimocrat. The sanctuary caucus.

That’s your metric, not mine.

Wall to wall coverage about republicans, and crickets for dimicrats. It’s clearly agenda driven, and you’re okay with that.

Free pass cardenas. I wonder if obama would trust him alone with his daughters?

I don’t make or report the news. The media does or does not report something, I then have to investigate and decide how much weight to place on it. If you think sheer volume equates to importance then again, that’s your barometer, not mine.

There is no free pass. When did I proclaim his innocence? He’s been accused of something and it’s being investigated. Only then a decision will be made.

I checked to see how the ethics committee handled this investigation to show Trumpists how Democratic leaders are the adults in the room. It turns out there was no investigation due to a rule that prohibits investigations into activity that predates three congressional sessions. So there you have it, Pelosi took the correct action because this is old news.

Next…

Is that Nancy Pelosi, no wonder why she has no common sense.

The creep is being charged in a court of law…more than what we can say for many conservative republicans.