CALIFORNIA CHAOS: 1,500 ‘Non-Citizens’ Potentially Registered to Vote in DMV ‘Error’

Originally published at: CALIFORNIA CHAOS: 1,500 ‘Non-Citizens’ Potentially Registered to Vote in DMV ‘Error’ | Sean Hannity

Approximately 1,500 “non-citizens” may have been permitted to register to vote in an apparent “error” at the California Department of Motor Vehicles; raising serious questions regarding voter fraud as Americans head to the polls in the coming weeks.

According to ABC News, the California DMV admitted this week that a clerical mistake allowed upwards of 1,500 undocumented individuals to register to vote in the state.

“The agency was alerted to the mistake when Randall Marquis, a Canadian citizen and legal permanent resident in the U.S., went to the Los Angeles Times to tell them about receiving a piece of mail from the DMV saying he was registered to vote,” writes ABC News.

“I got this post card thing, this little piece of cardboard, and it said, ‘Congratulations, you’re registered to vote,’” said Marquis. “I thought, ‘Oh, that’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard,’ and I threw it out.”

“This error occurred when DMV technicians processed customer requests at field offices to change voter eligibility responses on driver license applications,” said a statement from the DMV. “Due to the order in which the change was processed, the customer’s initial responses were retained instead of the correct and revised responses.”

Read the full story at ABC News.

More than a thousand noncitizens may have been registered to vote in California after a processing error, according to officials.

May have been is not “were”.

Non of the individuals were illegal aliens aka undocumented residents.

It was discovered and it has been fixed.

No one not allowed to vote has voted because of the mistake.

Precautions should be increased to insure this does not continue to happen.

Don’t you love the “non-citizens” in quotes? This is so low infos will think it means “illegals.”

1 Like

But of course.

The OP knows the low infos won’t follow the lead and the link and read the original source material.

That would require effort and intelligence.

:wink:

As of the 2016 Presidential election the Voting age Population of California was 25,002,812 people.

The potentially incorrectly registered non-citizens was as many as 1500 persons.

That represented 0.006% of the voting age population.

But it has all been cleared up.

I am not seeing the justification for the OMG it is “CALIFORNIA CHAOS” in any of this?