California become the first state to allow college atheltes to profit off their names and likeness

and you look at the highest paid employees in most states its a coach.
in texas #1 is the texas a&m football coach #2 is the Univeristy of texas bball coach. #2 the football coach

California is the first to do but but other states are close behind. south carolina is next folowed by NY and Colorado

i dont see the NCAA kicking USC,UCLA,Stanford,South Carolina syracuse and Clemson out… and i dont see them giving up the rose bowl.

California by itself dominates the NCAA. People get too focused on just football.

Standard, USC, UCLA, Cal, all dominate the top 5 regularly.

a top GOP member of the texas legislature just announced hes looking at a similar thing for texas

Most of us could give two blanks about Ivy League football.

Wait and see. My prediction will come true.

There’s a lot of things you don’t see. :grin:

Like I said, California completely dominates NCAA championships.

Go ahead and focus on football, it will just highlight that the NCAA is not about student athletes and instead is really the face of greed and exploitation of athletes in one division of two sports.

We don’t care about sports like track and field, tiddly winks, whatever.

Football is king. :+1::grin:

p.s. I might add that the truly smart kids on academic scholarships usually just get tuition paid.

The athletes get everything free. They have no beef.

And that’s why your opinion is irrelevant, you are unable to consider the true consequences.

Why shouldn’t college athletes be entitled to profit from their own image, name, and likeness?