CA wants to expand tax-slavery among citizens for adult illegal’s health-care costs

So, you are agreeing that California’s government is making its tax paying citizens tax-slaves in order to finance the economic needs of illegal entrants and their children?

JWK

How can he be so naive about tax law?

Sorry but their not.

Or leave the state in droves like they are!

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

I want to watch your city self harness them to do it. :sunglasses:

states with the highest rates of people moving to other states in 2017

WY
AK
NY
HI
IL
ND
NC
NJ
CT
LA
KS
DE
RI
NM
NH
CA

I dont think you can blame california’s net migration to another state to be based on tax slavery…

California is growing and has been doing so for decades.

California is growing and has been doing so for decades.

Yup. You are absolutely correct. California’s debt is growing out of control!

See: California’s Total State and Local Debt Totals $1.3 Trillion

”We estimate that California state and local governments owe $1.3 trillion as of June 30, 2015. Our analysis is based on a review of federal, state and local financial disclosures. The total includes bonds, loans and other debt instruments as well as unfunded pension and other post-employment benefits promised to public sector employees. Our estimate of California government debt represents about 52% of California’s Gross State Product of $2.48 trillion. When added to the state’s share of the national debt, we find that California taxpayers are shouldering debt burdens on a par with residents of peripheral Eurozone states.”

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

Did you miss my reply?

JWK

I don’t remember. You’re immune from the truth on the matter, so what’s the point?

I don’t think anybody really reads your long replies anymore, to be honest.

Free healthcare for illegals you say, okay how is it free? You mean its not free, instead its paid for by working Americans, its a government hand out, a bribe, yeah that makes more sense.

Another unsubstantiated charge. Is that all you got?

JWK

If we can make 51 percent of America’s population dependent upon the federal government for its subsistence, we can then bribe them for their vote, keep ourselves in power and keep the remaining portion of America’s productive population enslaved to pay the bills ____ Our Fifth Column’s long term strategy ___ a plan to establish a federal plantation that confiscates and then redistributes the bread which labor, business and investors have worked to produce

I hope this made you feel better.

“This”, ?

JWK

They are not “liberal leaders”. They are conniving Marxists leaders who use the cloak of government force to keep themselves in power by stealing and then redistributing the wealth which wage earners, business and investors have worked to create

Yes . . . this.

What do you mean by “this”? Are you here to be cute or engage in a productive discussion?

JWK

Without a Fifth Column Media, Yellow Journalism, Hollywood, and a corrupted FBI, Loretta Lynch, Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama, would be making license tags in a federal penitentiary

waves hands in the air around johnwk’s posting history

This.