C-span Suspends Former biden Intern steve scully After he Admits Lying About twitter Hack

Too predictable!

1 Like

?
I have no idea what your OP is about.

1 Like

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/span-suspends-political-editor-steve-scully-indefinitely-admits-73637832

This former biden intern is the joy reid of c-span.

A week ago, after Trump had criticized him as a “never Trumper,” Scully tweeted “@Scaramucci should I respond to Trump.” Scaramucci, a former Trump communications director and now a critic of the president, advised Scully to ignore him.

https://twitter.com/ap/status/1316826092557271040?s=21

Okay? :man_shrugging:

From C-Span’s point of view, do you see anything wrong woth this?

A week ago, after Trump had criticized him as a “never Trumper,” Scully tweeted “@Scaramucci should I respond to Trump.” Scaramucci, a former Trump communications director and now a critic of the president, advised Scully to ignore him.

The 2nd debate moderator that everyone said was sooooo impartial and fair.

How will c-span ever find another dimocrat insider to run his show??

2 Likes

You didn’t answer my question. Yes or no answer will suffice. Thanks.

Grasping at straws.

I have no idea why it should even matter to c-span.

But the Commission on Presidential Debates stood by him and cancelled the debate he was supposed to host tonight.

That’s the people running the debate in case you “don’t know” that either.

That settles it. I’m definitely not voting for Steve Scully now

5 Likes

He was removed from S-Span for lying about being hacked because he thought it would hurt his credibility as a commentator to admit he was asking advice on how to deal with Trump from anti-Trumpers. It was the lying about being hacked that was the problem for C-Span.
Its all in the article.

2 Likes

Looks like the Commission on Presidential Debates owes Trump a HUGE APOLOGY.

AND ANOTHER DEBATE!

1 Like

Really dumb move to lie about it. It sounded fishy.

Also. If he’s friends with the Mooch, why ask for advice publicly on Twitter? Maybe he thought it was a DM. Either way he should have just admitted he was simply asking for advice. The lie is the problem here.

Lol no one owes Donald an apology.

Nothing wrong with asking other people who have been in Donald’s orbit how to respond to Donald’s antics.

He just shouldn’t have made that lame lie about it.

Well, Scully has really done it this time. Now I’m not going to vote for him.

Oh, wait - I’ve already voted. And I didn’t even see his name on the ballot.

Personally, I’d love to see another debate along with the ensuing bump in polls for Biden.

2 Likes

Lol like there was ever gonna be a third debate.

2 Likes

I think there will be one more. Maybe. More likely than not?