Bye bye Kari Lake

I agree Durham report is concerning and FBI has a lot to answer for. I have no read the report but will do so I can see for myself what was in it instead of just going by what was reported.

However the election fraud claims are all based on fraud taking place with the counting and denying votes for Trump and other candidates. I do not see where the FBI engaged in activities that was part of this. Lakes lawsuit has no FBI involvement.

I am not saying that the Durham report should be ignored but lets not conflate the two issues.

And how those friends announced a restart of an investigation into her just a few weeks before the election.

Like a fox!

It’s funny how that gets lost in the shuffle of the great struggle against the fbi.

1 Like

It’s the same issue, rigged election.

Yes, the FBI was obviously out to get her by letting her off the hook there and burying the fact she was behind the russia collusion scam.

The entire investigation wasn’t made public until after the election.

They let her off the hook with a mish mosh of nonsense.

Nobody here attacks them for the fact that there was a wink a nod.

Well she didn’t quiet meet the statutory definition of the crime.

Yeah that was super helpful :joy:

The point being is that may be just may be the fbi likes it’s political power to pick and choose winners and losers. May be that’s the scary part. And may be if you guys would stop being victims for 5 mins you’d see that.

But its not. None of Trumps electoral fraud claims involve the FBI. None of the lawsuits indicate that the FBI did anything on election day to help people vote illegally or assist in some massive conspiracy to miscount the votes on favor of Biden.

Where is all Lakes evidence pointing to FBI involvement?

In the courts true, but he certainly implicated them outside of it.

Obviously they are watching a completely different trial

I am no legal expert but to say it was a masterclass on cross examining is laughable. The judge continually has to mentor Bleh and crew on etiquette, procedure etc.

But Lake has to keep those donations flowing. I am now convinced she has zero political convictions and the whole idea of her running for Gov and getting on the trump train was for $$$$.

She’s trying to get a last grift in from the true believers before she possibly loses in court for the final time.

WW

2 Likes

with friends like comey who needs enemies.

did you forget the reopening of the email investigation days before the election.

Allan

Meanwhile, Comey, Obama, Brennan and Biden all knew she was the source of the Russian collusion hoax and they went along with it. That’s who you are defending.

One thing I can say is that she learned well from Trump.

3 Likes

How about the 51 trusted retired intelligence officers who knowingly lied about Hunter’s laptop, prior to the election? Is that concerning? Is there anything to answer for?

1 Like

…and don’t forget to add Adam Schiff.

2 Likes

No not really. Look at what they said. Below is one example and they said they had no evidence to link Russia. I honestly dont think its as big a deal as people made out. If people cannot be bothered to read the entirety of what they said thats not my fault.

“We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not, and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement—just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case,” the letter said.

Now how was it spun by the MSM…tell me? Do you believe it was a purposeful, coordinated effort between the MSM and our intelligence agencies and social media? Do you really believe when the FBI had possession of the laptop and had full access to examine it, that these intelligence agents actually believed what they said? Do you think maybe they worded it that way, so that down the road, after it was spun…they could Michael Jackson moonwalk this whole thingy? How does Brandon say it? Oh yeah…“come on…maaaaaaaan”. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

The documents show the company’s internal discussions about how to handle a 2020 New York Post story on Hunter Biden’s laptop, how Twitter restricted accounts that broke its rules, which included some high-profile right-wing users, as well as discussions leading up to the company’s decision to ban former President Donald Trump.

3 Likes

kari loses again in court. who knew.

Allan

3 Likes

Here is the ruling -->> DocumentCloud

WW

Thanks, certainly I was enlightened to learn that current statutes include no specific time frame to review each signature. So even one second will suffice, probably even a split second checks the box. Kudos to the Maricopa supervisors who knew to direct their employees in this fashion…

I think kudos go to Ms. Onigkeit and Mr. Murray (called by the plaintiff) for explaining in detail how Maricipa Country officials DID perform signature matching and provided in depth testimony about the training they received from Maricopa county officials on the process, procedures, and standards to which they were trained.

As Judge Thompson pointed out Lakes own witnesses basically undermined her case.

WW

3 Likes