Bye bye Kari Lake

You first. I haven’t heard this many excuses for losing since I coached my son’s baseball teams. :wink::sunglasses:

3 Likes

If you tolerated excuses for losing games in youth sports you probably should have been the “equipment manager”? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Whiners got benched. Swing and a miss. Try again. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just enough cheating…not illegal…just cheating.

2 Likes

There you go, that’s the spirit. And you had their respect no doubt.

maga trump 1

How is a machine failing cheating? Did it only fail for republicans?

1 Like

It’s funny…you could say the same thing happened to election deniers this election cycle. They got benched by the American citizens using their vote. :grin:

2 Likes

Benching whiners gets the respect of those trying to win.

It’s’Mocracy!
We were told it was being threatened. Voters showed ‘em :wink:

1 Like

In Rep heavy districts…yes.

The answer is going to have to be more cheating by the Reps.

No votes were lost due to the machine failure.

1 Like

:rofl: If a district is “heavy rep”, is it gerrymandering?

It’s hard to let go, I know.

Just going to call it as I see it.

Cheaters win alot.

Dems will enjoy it. Its their skill set. Reps need to catch up.

Cheaters like to bury the deed quickly.

What do you know about how Arizona elections are run?

I learned a lot in order to counter a ■■■■■■■■ article that was posted earlier.

You’d be surprised at what’s available online.

They ran out of toner. They put in new cartridges and were up and running in short order.

See an optometrist.

The GOP is losing because of bad (no) message and horrible candidates.

3 Likes

But just for republicans. Republican toner.

1 Like

Nothing. I don’t like the outcome so… CHEATING!

2 Likes

Agreed. It still really bothers me that in the 2020 election, for the first time in my life, one of the two major political parties never even bothered submitting a platform for the election. As in, this is what we stand for and this is what we want to do. You know, policy.

They basically said “Why bother? You are voting for the (R). You are voting for Trump.”

It just reeks of laziness, how hard is it to just get some RNC staff to put together a little platform document to submit to the public? Put the boilerplate stuff in there about brown people at the border, election integrity, abortion and trans people. Call it a day.

They used the previous platform. Sometimes you have to let it fail to get a change - the Law of Readiness.

I don’t think it was laziness, I think it was the (lack of) leadership and infighting.

It will be interesting to see how much traction Hawley et al get now that Trump has lost again.

McConnell is a problem.

1 Like