Bye bye Kari Lake

She lost because she’s an election denier. The time it took to get the votes counted has no bearing on the legitimacy of final result.

1 Like

So you’re finally going to prove that you’ve studied up on how Arizona’s elections work?

Or are you continuing to talk out your ass?

:sunglasses:

Oh…and who was in charge of the election?

3 Likes

it took some effort to pull this selection off. maybe because hobbs was such a coward

anyway, here’s some of how they scammed it

1 Like

It’s the old tried and true Rino excuse! By the way, Democrats took total control of 4 state legislatures this election.

1 Like

And republicans took total control of more. So how does that equate to republicans losing?

1 Like

Still making excuses for losing? Anyone’s fault but the candidates message. She ran down John McCain in Arizona. She got the result she deserved.

Despite Lake’s “shortcomings”, she promised to mobilize Arizona’s state resources to secure their border, fire prosecutors who do not fulfill their official duties and bring Arizona’s schools out of the failing situation they’re in. All admirable goals in my opinion. Hobbs was part of an incumbent administration that has presided over border failure, drug smuggling, overdoses, ■■■■ schools, homelessness and surging crime.
Guess Arizonans are content with that status quo?

2 Likes

Who was in charge?

Doesn’t matter…the results would still be the same. I will agree that they should have to step down before running.

Now look in the mirror and examine the reflection for any integrity.

in·teg·ri·ty
[inˈteɡrədē]
NOUN
the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness:
“he is known to be a man of integrity”
synonyms:
honesty · uprightness · probity · rectitude · honor · honorableness · [more]

You already struck out with your first attempt at this (trust me I still have the refutation of Ms. Swinick’s podcast interview I prepared if you’d still like to see it)…you going again?

:rofl::rofl:

PS I saw massive fraud at the polls!

Who can I tell?

Ooh I know…I’ll go to Citizen Free Press on YouTube!

whut

2 Likes

4 Likes

As soon as you look in the mirror and admit your bias is blinding you. If Hobbs was counting the votes herself you’d have a point, but that’s not how this works. Do you not see how destructive casting doubt on our elections is?

Swoooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh.

Classiest concession of an election ever LOL

Illustrates perfectly why I am so glad Lake lost this election.

2 Likes

Too bad forum posts from 2018 don’t exist because I’m sure we’d see all those posts of yours leading the charge on this issue when Brian Kemp ran for governor while Secretary of State.

Now…listen to yourself.

1 Like

I’ll stop saying that once you go beyond talking points and actually prove you know how Arizona elections work.

Until then…expect me to keep reminding you you are talking out your ass.

5 Likes