BUSTED! Nikki Haley SLAMS the NY Times Over Phony Hit Piece About $50k Curtains

Originally published at: BUSTED! Nikki Haley SLAMS the NY Times Over Phony Hit Piece About $50k Curtains | Sean Hannity

US ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley slammed the New York Times over a recent article that falsely implied the diplomat had purchased $50,000 curtains for her New York residence; saying the newspaper “knew the facts” in advance but published anyway.

Haley was speaking with Fox News when she was asked to comment on the misleading article just days after the Times was forced to issue a major correction and alter the phony headline.

"I hadn’t even taken the job when these curtains were picked out. And so, the idea that this came out, we told the reporters that these were the facts. They knew the facts and they released the story anyway,” said Haley.

Eagerly awaiting the response of the NYTs.

Of course the NYT rag knew since they included the fact that the curtains were purchased in 2016 in the last paragraph of the article! There was only one reason to include Nikki Haley’s name and picture in the headline and that was to spread misinformation about President Trump and his Administration to the public, aka…fake news!

You’re a week late -

An earlier version of this article and headline created an unfair impression about who was responsible for the purchase in question. While Nikki R. Haley is the current ambassador to the United Nations, the decision on leasing the ambassador’s residence and purchasing the curtains was made during the Obama administration, according to current and former officials. The article should not have focused on Ms. Haley, nor should a picture of her have been used. The article and headline have now been edited to reflect those concerns, and the picture has been removed.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/13/us/politics/state-department-curtains.html

Well, at least they didn’t use one of those stock footage photos of Trump either looking grumpy or with his mouth wide open like Yahoo News likes to use.

The already did, some people actually know how to admit when they are wrong. SHOCKING to a Trumpist, I know!

I see that. The NYTs will admit they are wrong after they have been caught. Wonderful. At least that puts them ahead of CNN with their story about how Cohen was saying Trump knew about the Tower meeting beforehand.