Bring it, enough talk bring it on

Same!

1 Like

You can say it but it doesnt make it true. I appreciate you saying though because there is all to much of it here

However trump undermining National Security for partisan purposes in what demands a bipartisan perspective is impeachable imo

Right? The most hilarious thing about all this to me is I think Trump shot his wad on a guy who wasn’t even going to end up as his opponent. It’s like if the democratic party back in '06 got caught conspiring to take out sure-thing front runner Rudy Giuliani.

1 Like

Agreed, yet another huge mistake by Trump. He could have avoided this entire thing by just sitting back and waiting for Biden to lose in the primaries.

There is more to this than just the phone call.

There is now documented several occasions over a period of months where this was worked on by the President and his surrogates.

Right. At this point the phone call is just the capstone on this whole scam.

It’s like insisting on the whistleblower’s identity.

At this point it doesn’t matter… it never did.

1 Like

Or still be a crook and just ■■■■■■■ delegate.

It mattered in the moment at the beginning. It would have gave them a target like you see them doing with vindman.

And it still matters now because they can still attempt to label him a never trumper and deep state. To go after his person because they have nothing.

Provide us the transcripts or video of their testimonies so we can discuss them.

What’s clear is that you altering what was said by adding words that were not stated in order to make your claim of fact.

Oh no. Im fine with the line verbatim. It just seems some needed help with its meaning. Honestly its hard to make it any clearer though I tried. I only hope I didnt convolute it. It was best said verbatim.

Then why did you feel the need to add words and give it your own spin?

Let me try again. Now remember that funding was already approved by congress. It had gone through escrow and was a done deal. Until trump froze it and said" Do me a favor though"

Its akin to If I sold you a car but I said “hey before I give you the pink slip I want you to do me a favor”, that would be kind of wrong and so is what trump did. Primarily because he did it for partisan reasons when National Security needs to be bipartasian wouldn’t you agree?

Irrelevant. Trump was not required to release it by any set date and there was no pressure and no quid pro quo.

Because you are arguing simple meaning. 2+2=4. It is what it is. Words have meaning and consequence sometimes though rarly with trump. See if I was a trump supporter I would just be happy saying

" Yeah, so what?" What are you gonna do about it?"

The fact remains you have to misrepresent what was said to make it mean what you are claiming and it’s painfully obvious.

“Ok But do me a favor though” -D. trump

Willful ignorance… He was required to release the funds by the end of the fiscal year or the funds went away. The pentagon warned him and gave him a deadline which he ignored. Congress extended the timeline in the CR passed on Sep 27th.

2 Likes

Watching Trump supporters twist themselves into pretzels trying to explain how correct it is for the President to extort Ukraine for personal political gain is hilarious.

4 Likes