Breaking via NYT: Russians hacked Burisma

The deep state is everywhere. They even have secret handshakes.

No conspiracy needed. Over 95% of them are self identified democrats.

This is reality. They talked about dealing with her for a price. Time to wake up

Nothing there about a hit, you fabricated it.

I knew it…you going for literal words…lol…I was just about to edit that in after I put this lift down…

Lol…

No I I didnt…its all there for everyone to see.

I’m tired of your game of literal words…so good luck spinning that

“Manufacture Dirt”. This rhetoric is as wrong as it is precious.

Where’s Hunter?

But the truth will get out there, even if illegally.

Privacy has nothing to do with it.

What crime?

Did he ask them to announce their investigations on CNN?

1 Like

Someone should start a thread on these notes. They are very incriminating.

The harassment and air alliance of our ambassador alone is incredible. And the note from Rudy proves trumps guilt.

1 Like

Back to the first R. :rofl:

1 Like

One guy. In all the world. Who couldn’t go. But did.

Why couldn’t he go? He pushed to fire someone that wasn’t doing his job.

Are you serious?

That is where you are way off. If he had withheld aid on the condition of manufacturing dirt, whether such dirt existed or not, he should be impeached. That never happened, except in various posts by Democrats.

2 Likes

Which can be easily explained by a reasonable lack of trust in Yovanovictch. She had no interest in finding out what really went on re Burisma…she made that clear. She opposed finding out. You don’t necessarily want a representative to represent you in something that they oppose.
If there is a question of whether using Guiliani was an appropriate method, fine. Not a crime to do so. Such disagreements belong in the realm of political debates, not impeachments.

As cancer…

A VP can’t conduct government policy work in a country where their son lives/works?

Is that the standard we are setting?

So everyone around Maria trusted her vouched for her heavily during the inquiry…but Trump and Giuliani did not? I wonder why…

Making DIRT out of nothing at all.

Nothing at all.

Nothing at all.

Do you really want to see me fall?

Making DIRT out of nothing at all.

:musical_note: