Breaking: Trump praises Qanon supporters

I have 6 kids. Lol.

1 Like

Christchurch shooter was an admitted fascist. The Tree of Synagogue shooter hated Jews. The El Paso Walmart shooter hated Hispanicā€™s. None of these had anything to do with Qanon.

That doesnā€™t help your case lol.

ā€œThey arent Q theyre white Supremacistsā€

mjlol

1 Like

Q is rooted in antisemitism. Just how anti-Semitic is QAnon? ā€“ The Forward

1 Like

Q fans are neither white supremacists nor anti-Semites. All races can be found among Q fans. Americans, America First.

All the phony propaganda just shows how phony it is. Gang-turf idiocy.

Where did I say they arenā€™t white supremacists. And why should that make me hang my head in shame?
Or are you saying that because they were white supremacist that makes them republicans? And that all republicans are white supremacist?

I would like to think that tooā€¦but then I observe Portlandā€¦and Seattleā€¦and Minneapolis and see CRAZY, totally ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  CRAZY like Iā€™ve never seen beforeā€¦that makes her postā€¦appropriate.

Are you saying there is no people in the leftist party who hate Jews? I seem to recall one who made herself antis semitic views known recently. So is the democratic party rooted in antisemitism because one of their members dislikes Jews?

Not the flex I would of gone with but okay.

Weak peopleā€¦when they have no logical evidenceā€¦they yell racist, white supremacistā€¦or some other label of hate.

Unfortunately there are bad apples among all of usā€¦but that doesnā€™t make the preponderance who are good, bad.

You didnā€™t say they were explicitly. I was just pointing it out

Not all Republicans are white supremacists but all white Supremacists are Republicans.

Why? Have I ever defended white supremist? If you can find one post where I defended white supremist post it. Or you saying that everyone on the right is a white supremist and supports that group?
I on the other hand can find a lot of posts from leftist defending terrorist groups like bml and atifa. Who have been causing deaths as well as looting, burning and assaulting people.

Are you sure of that?
Letā€™s see your proof that all white supremacist are Republicans?

BLM isnā€™t a terrorist group.

100% sure.

Why would a white Supremacist support a party with diversity as a policy position?

Show me a single post of someone supporting BML or Atifa

1 Like

Democrats have been terrorists since their inception, when they donned the KKK shrouds.

They learned to be less obvious, but these days they cheer on terrorist orgs.

Neither is BML

They are terrorists. Doing a great job, terrorizing their Democrat Mayor and Normal citizens.

They are dupes for Soros and the CCP.