Breaking: Trump pardons Susan B. Anthony

Are we to seriously believe that Trump put that together on his own :rofl::rofl:

Oh my…

I’d bet my last dollar that he doesn’t have a clue who she really is. Neither do his supporters. All of this post hoc support is cute.

Hey - maybe tomorrow he can pardon Bo and Luke Duke for the charges that put them on probation. Then Roscoe P Coletrane and Boss Hogg can quit chasing them

3 Likes

I love how “TDS“ just gets thrown around as if it is an equally valid argument.

Let’s conduct a poll of two, to determine what the majority thinks, since that seems to be the standard you set.

Do you Think Trump knows who Susan B Anthony is?

Yes or No?

I vote No.

Do you think Trump would support Susan B Anthony today?

Yes or no?

I vote No.

You?

Yes.

No.

It’s great that the president who is known for making a move on women would make this move. Anthony was proud of her arrest.

He could have honored her by making voting easier for her fellow country people.

1 Like

50% of the country believes he knows who Susan B Anthony is.

100% of the country believes he would not support her today.

Thanks for the honest answers. Better than “TDS!!1!!1”

Ask an honest question, get an honest answer.

Moral ground covered - None
Political advantage achieved - None
Political ridicule target level reached - Maximum

A post was merged into an existing topic: General Slop from Various Threads +fd

Trump is a joke. An orange joke.

One is not a prerequisite of t’other.

Why didn’t he pardon her in 2017, 2018 or 2019; why wait until 2020?

We know why. It’s the same reason he only started caring about the mail in ballots in 2020. Donald Trump is a joke.

You mean he’s thinking of Obama’s?
That would be a big one.

Will this increase the value or make my collection of Suzie B. coin collections worthless.

Now if he can pardon Marcus Garvey, maybe he can get the vote from those of Jamaican and/or Caribbean descent too…right? Right? Especially now that Senator Harris 3 x great grand father was a slave owner…right?

mjlol

1 Like

The back to Africa guy who worked with the KKK? On the mail fraud conviction? No.

He did it and that guy was a freakin’ loon.

why? everybody loves a circus, especially when they send in the clowns. :innocent:

Next he should give Frederick Douglass a Medal of Freedom. I hear he’s being recognized more and more.

1 Like

He didn’t work with them he met with them which was a mistake on his part. Do you know why he met with them?
Marcus Garvey was far from being a loon. Get your facts straight…oh that’s right…never mind

1 Like