Breaking: trump fires jeff sessions (Trump has not fired Sessions added by mod)

While I don’t recall making that promise, I do recall reacting very negatively to the funding and even Posted what could be called antiTrump posts.

But I got over it, I’m certain he will revisit that issue and fix it.

That is exactly what you said when he signed the CR that funded them. And then he signed the omnibus which funded them even longer and more fully. And you’re saying the exact same thing. He really could shoot someone and not lose your support. :rofl:

Trump is president, not legislator. He either signs or vetos a bill. The Omnibus is the establishment’s way of getting all the goodies it wants, without any budgetary discipline. Trump wanted the military increase, needed it because of the state of the world.

He’s promised never to get suckered again, I predict he won’t. Especially now that many RINOS are leaving, Washington no longer as lucrative with Trump in charge.

Trump’s administration was heavily involved in the omnibus negotiations. And it is absurd to suggest that Washington is not as lucrative under Trump.

Lobbyists reported an uptick in tax and other federal policy work during the first year of Donald Trump’s presidency, but the money spent to influence the federal government still didn’t surpass the inaugural year of the Obama administration, a Roll Call review of new disclosure reports found.

The number of federal disclosure reports that lobbyists filed last year — 50,000 — fell short of the 58,000 reports filed during 2009, President Barack Obama’s first year in office. Despite the fewer reports last year, companies and trade organizations spent roughly the same amount of money to influence Congress and the executive branch — $3.9 billion — in both years.

I won’t quibble with that. The Establishment’s attempted coup has prevented Trump from doing all he wants. They are still robbing Taxpayers blind.

But Trump’s time will come. I predict he will declassify all that material that convicts the Establishment, Mueller included, before the midterm. in time to sway the election big time to Trump candidates. Then K street will be dealt with. Trump doesn’t forget his enemies.

What material do you believe exists, just waiting to be revealed, exactly?

And on Mueller? Convict him of what? Huh? :confused: