Breaking: The US extracted one of its top spies from Russia in 2017, worried about exposure and Trump’s handling of intelligence

Oh my goodness.

You have nothing…your president releases classified Info and I get childish responses…

Damn, that was our only good spy too. lol

every day my estimate of the intelligence and critical thinking ability of trump supporters diminishes.

and this thread is more proof of their lack of either

5 Likes

Trump betrayed our country! He played on our fears!

More of the infamous “unnamed sources” fantasies. Yawn.

I haven’t heard those childish names for years.

This story will not go away despite your wishing and hoping.

I wonder who the ■■■■ leaked this to the press.

A former senior Russian official is living in the Washington area under U.S. government protection, current and former government officials tell NBC News.

NBC News is withholding the man’s name and other key details at the request of U.S. officials, who say reporting the information could endanger his life.

Yep, it’ll probably rate right up there with the pee pee tape in 20 years.

I was always worried that the WH clown would pose a serious threat to our security. We have it here.

What would be your reaction if you take the side it’s true?

This story will no doubt be verified right after the “Russian Collusion and Treason” stories.

1 Like

If it’s ever verified get back with me.

That’s not an answer. What if it’s true?

If it’s true then whomever was responsible needs to be fired because there’s zero evidence to show that Trump is in any way endangering any of our covert op’s.

I’m asking you now. Afraid to answer?

You got your answer, afraid to read?

That’s contrary to the facts. Any Trump supporters want to actually answer the question?

What facts? Provide verified evidence that Trump has put any of our covert op’s at risk.