Breaking: The US extracted one of its top spies from Russia in 2017, worried about exposure and Trump’s handling of intelligence

Does it matter, they pushed the Russian collusion lie making them 100% fake news, garbage, trash.

Stop defending this sick organization!

The closer the investigations come to an end the louder they will get with nonsense.

What an extraordinary article! We ought to be able to impeach him this time!

1 Like

Just one… you can do it. Show me.

You want the Russian collusion embarrassment to go away don’t you?:rofl:

Still nothing huh? Figures

Ignoring it won’t make the investigations go away!:rofl:

Shocking that the CIA’s director of public affairs would deny a story that shows the CIA in a bad light. Just shocking!

4 Likes

I will trust the CIA spokesperson over un-named sources.

ESPECIALLY when reported by CNN.

:clown_face:

1 Like

Interesting.

There is some disagreement, according to one of the sources, as to how far the President went. The intelligence relates to what is known as a special access program, or SAP, which covers some of the most classified information and is protected with unique access and security protocols

“At no time were intelligence sources or methods discussed and the President did not disclose any military operations that weren’t already publicly known,” he said. “I was in the room. It didn’t happen.”

H.R. McMaster

Seems like CNN is dredging up old articles to make themselves look relevant.

Yet you trust Trump over those same intelligence agencies.

1 Like

I see full on TDS here!

1 Like

The US News Agency, Fox, is woefully silent on this story. Maybe next week they will get around to telling us about it.

“CIA spokesperson says CIA above reproach” :smile:

I mean it’s not like we dont have two other instances where trump released classified info.

But what else is new.

3 Likes

Nice deflection, trying to blame your lack of caring that POTUS is complete idiot on the left. No wonder people on right love a NYC liberal like Trump, all they do is pass the buck and blame others.

You also trust Trump as your posts have shown, yet Trump is a proven liar, at least to normal sane people.

Drama, drama, drama. I want the drama.

Your president is a traitor and your parties reaction is to troll…

Go forth and I dont know…

4 Likes

Indeed!
No free rides for traitors like Obama and his Deepstate.:rofl: