Breaking: Rod Rosenstein has verbally resigned

And alcohol

Of course libs love ā€œThe Weaselā€ā€¦he reminds them of themselves. :rofl:

Trump listens to his real advisors:

2 Likes

I forget exactly how this works but youā€™re time limited in how long you have before you have to confirm somone. I know you get quite a burn longer if you take someone whoā€™s already been confirmed by the Senate for something else and move them into that position, but who is even left?

Trump isnā€™t even at the WH, per CNN. RR is headed there to talk to Kelly.

Well of course they are

Trump is in NY at the UN General Assembly.

A month before the midterms. These dudes are political ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  geniuses

2 Likes

Here is a nightmareā€¦Devoā€™s and Carson

You should want him fired. Heā€™s extra constitutionalā€¦

No wonder cadet bone spurs picked today. He couldā€™t organize a trip to Australia fast enough so this is the next closest thing

1 Like

Trump is an abject coward. Watch him talk tough about it on Twitter afterwards.

1 Like

Obviously, Trump would not fire him personallyā€¦lol!

ā€¦and like most of the news, all hype before anything happened.

:smiley::rofl: are you for real with this ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

:joy::joy:

1 Like

Yes he is.

Also for trump itā€™s not really about making the smart move. Itā€™s making the move that ices Jim instant gratification.

1 Like

It amazes me how much of a coward he really is, and yet so many people believe he is this strongman, powerful alpha male. He is clearly anything other than that.

Why wouldnā€™t he? I mean but the fact that trump never fired anyone peronally. Heā€™s a big ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

His Alpha persona is the one he uses for Twitter. In person, the Omega persona takes over.

2 Likes

The left has just melted into complete cartoon landā€¦

Iā€™d argue in real life it is his beta that comes to the surface. But you are right, behind the security of his keyboard, during Executive Time, he is Mr. Tough Guy. :rofl: