Breaking: Rod Rosenstein has verbally resigned

“Rosenstein, I need you to come meet me at the board room where somebody will be fired”

3 Likes

It will be fascinating to see who does the firing- but yeah Kelly is the likely one…

1 Like

Damn this season is crazy- Rosenstein, Kavanaugh, elections…We are near a boiling point…

Ummmmmmmmm

1 Like

Excellent. Now let’s fire Mueller.

Will Rosenstein be fired?
Will he resign?
Will Kavanaugh be confirmed?
Who will win the election?
Tune in tomorrow for “As Trump Tower Turns.”

6 Likes

He is getting expecting to be fired not resigning…

He gave a verbal resignation. So he knows what he did wasn’t appropriate.

Yeah thats the 64 million dollar question. But I doubt that Trump would do that. More likely he would put in someone who would work to scuttle the investigation in more subtle ways- underfunding, ignoring any report that comes through. Thats the smart move to play.

He’s a Republican nominated by Trump…:joy:

1 Like

No he didn’t

Not necessarily true. I resigned a position a few years ago due to the corruption of my immediate supervisor. I needed to be free of that job and in another role so that I could testify in court without worrying about my job.

He resigned “in anticipation of being fired.”

Nah…

That’s why it’s not what’s going to happen.

The Saturday Night Massacre is really what kicked Watergate into high gear. Getting rid of these specific people doesn’t stop anything but makes you look guilty as ■■■■■

Trump had to fill the swamp so he could drain it. :rofl::rofl:

Can you imagine the Senate hearings to confirm a new deputy AG?

2 Likes

That’s that 134 dimensional chess I keep hearing about.

2 Likes

Rod “The Weasel” Rosenstein.

He has proven my nic name for was accurate.

Invest in popcorn stocks

I was just gonna say- that would be insane to add to the mix right now. Right now the name of the game is…Noel Francisco. He is effectively running the Mueller probe at this point.