BREAKING: President Trump REVOKES John Brennan’s SECURITY CLEARANCE

Originally published at: BREAKING: President Trump REVOKES John Brennan’s SECURITY CLEARANCE | Sean Hannity

President Trump officially revoked former CIA Director John Brennan’s security clearance Wednesday, ending days of speculation after the White House announced it was considering terminating the credentials of former Obama staffers.

According to Politico, the Trump administration announced the decision Wednesday afternoon, saying there was simply “no justification” for Brennan to retain access to classified information and top secret material.

“Historically, former heads of intelligence and law enforcement agencies have been allowed to retain access to classified information after their government service so that they can consult with their successors regarding matters about which they may have special insights and as a professional courtesy,” said White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders. “Neither of these justifications supports Mr. Brennan’s continued access to classified information.”

More information as it develops…

I see that mysterious bug where contentious topics suddenly disappear has returned.

I wonder what causes that bug.

Seriously? They deleted it?

take 2

Probably some of the language in the opening post :wink:

Erratic behavior? That would be hilarious if it wasn’t so scary and sad.

…drip, drip, drip…

Wild outbursts? In other words “he said something mean about me”.

This happened July 26th, but was just announced now.

Not going to be a good enough diversion from Omarosa.

i remember a time when

1 Like

Capture

Commie Brennan deserved to have his security clearance revoked. No problem here.

1 Like

Commie Brennan?

So what is your problem? He voted for the commies at the height of the cold war.

The petty 13 year old boy in a 72 year old man’s body, strikes again.

He voted for Gus Hall?

heheheh

1 Like

Revoke every security clearance from people who have moved on.

It is insane and unjustifiable for former intelligence employees to retain and monetize their security clearance.

Show me one who has done that.

Show me one who has not. Give me a reason to keep an extra potential leak in the system.

Stupid policy and needs to end.

1 Like