BREAKING NOW: Senate Republicans Agree to ‘One Week Delay,' FBI Probe into Kavanaugh

Originally published at: BREAKING NOW: Senate Republicans Agree to ‘One Week Delay,’ FBI Probe into Kavanaugh | Sean Hannity

Republican leadership in the Senate agreed Friday to a “one week delay” to give the FBI time to investigate allegations of sexual assault against Judge Brett Kavanaugh dating back to the early 1980s.

The request -initiated by Sen. Jeff Flake- urged Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to delay the full Senate vote just hours after Dr. Christine Ford and Judge Kavanaugh appeared before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

“There’s going to be a supplemental FBI background investigation” Majority Whip Sen. John Cornyn confirmed Friday.

The President signaled a willingness to allow GOP leadership to reschedule the vote earlier Friday after Flake’s announcement, saying “I’m going to rely on all of the people including Senator Grassley, who’s doing a very good job.”

Read the full report here.

Could confirm the Judge and later impeach him if any investigation (you know there will be continuous investigations by the Left) leads to an indictment and conviction. There is apparently no statute of limitation on sex crimes such as the Judge has been accused of. This way no delay, Judge K gets on the court, and the Left has to prove he is a bad actor… Why can’t our Republican senators think of something like this?

Since the “FBI” has already been CO-OPTED by COMEY, MC CABE and GOD ONLY KNOWS WHO ELSE… JUST" WHO" in the FBI do they want to investigate KAVANAUGH ??? I would venture that the AGENCY would have a few hundred SOVIET AGENTS to help the DEMOCRATS do a real good “HATCHET JOB” on the JUDGE !!!
Are they REALLY THAT DUMB in Washington ??? Why is NOBODY investigating FEINSTEIN for having a CHINESE COMMUNIST CHAUFFEUR driving her around for 20 years ??? Am I missing something here ???

No, you aren’t missing anything.

How do you make your letters look so big like that? Aside from giving me the blinks, it’s quite impressive.