BREAKING NOW: Jeff Sessions Resigns as Attorney General of the United States

Originally published at: BREAKING NOW: Jeff Sessions Resigns as Attorney General of the United States | Sean Hannity

Attorney General Jeff Sessions officially stepped down from his post Wednesday; ending months of speculation surrounding his political future inside the Trump administration.

“Jeff Sessions, once one of President Trump’s most loyal and trusted advisers before infuriating Trump over his recusal from the Russia investigation, has resigned as attorney general at the request of the president,” writes Fox News.

“At your request, I am submitting my resignation,” Sessions wrote in the Wednesday letter to Trump.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

First thing first. Since the democrats had taken over congress all investigating into corruption with CoJ (Corruption of Justice) will end.

So if it was me I would appoint a special counsel/prosecutor to continue the investigation into FISA and FBI abuse of power.

We can’t allow Rod “The Weasel” Rosenstein to bury this to protect his involvement.

Jeff sessions did great harm to this country by recusing himself and letting the liberal witch hunt run wild

The FBI,CIA and DoJ bureaucracy had successfully stalled and stretch this out in hope that democrats take the house.

They shouldn’t be rewarded for their behavior.

Maybe you haven’t heard of this little thing called the Senate.

Odd for someone who claims to have a deep fundamental knowledge of government.

I see democrats are demanding Matthew Whitaker recuse himself…he should tell em what Sessions should have said. :wink: