BREAKING NOW: Bernie Sanders Meeting with Staffers to ‘Assess His Campaign’ for President

Originally published at: BREAKING NOW: Bernie Sanders Meeting with Staffers to ‘Assess His Campaign’ for President | Sean Hannity

Far-left Senator Bernie Sanders is reportedly meeting with staffers to “assess his campaign” following a string of brutal primary losses to former Vice President Joe Biden during Tuesday night’s Democratic elections.

“The next primary contest is at least three weeks away. Sen. Sanders is going to be having conversations with supporters to assess his campaign,” Sanders campaign manager Faiz Shakir said.

“In the immediate term, however, he is focused on the government response to the coronavirus outbreak and ensuring that we take care of working people and the most vulnerable,” Shakir added.

Bernie Sanders set to 'assess' campaign, top aide says https://t.co/hZzvTUjyRt

— Los Angeles Times (@latimes) March 18, 2020

Biden swept primaries across the country Tuesday night; beating Senator Bernie Sanders by big margins in Florida, Illinois, and Arizona.

Joe Biden swept another round of delegate-rich contests Tuesday – winning in Florida, Illinois and Arizona – further cementing the former vice president as the dominant front-runner in the race for the Democratic presidential nomination over Bernie Sanders as the coronavirus threat scrambles the primary calendar for the foreseeable future,” reports Fox News.

Tuesday’s primaries could be the last due to Coronavirus concerns; adding more pressure for Sanders to quit the race before the Democratic National Convention in Milwaukee this summer.

“Senator Sanders and I may disagree on tactics, but we share a common vision for the need to provide affordable health care for all Americans, reducing income inequality hat has risen so drastically, to tackling the existential threat of our time, climate change,” said Biden. “Senator Sanders and his supporters have brought a remarkable passion and tenacity to all of these issues. … Together, they have shifted the fundamental conversation in this country. So let me say, especially to the young voters who have been inspired by Senator Sanders. I hear you.”

With most precincts reporting, Biden Beat Sanders 43% to 31% in Arizona, 59% to 36% in Illinois, and 62% to 23% in the pivotal battleground state of Florida.

Read the full report at Fox News.